Part 26

Armani's pov

A few weeks later

A few weeks later... Marriott hotel

"your so beautiful " kc said. i smirk as i get up from the bed.

"Save the compliments for your wife" i said walking to the bathroom. years ago after i lost my baby i cut kc out of my life until we saw each other again a few months later.

After crying and screaming at each other we had mind blowing make up sex. it wasnt until after that i found out he was married with two kids.

Surprisingly i wasnt mad, just amused. his wife angela thought she had the perfect husband and wife when in reality her husband was still in love with me.

Kc claimed he would leave her for me but i told him no. i was selfish but i wasnt cold hearted. his two son's needed their parents together. besides i wasnt in love with kc any More. it was more about lust than anything else.

" dont be like that armani. you know your my true wife. say the word and ill leave her" he said.

i roll my eyes as i fluff my hair in the mirror." im not your anything and second stay with your wife " i told him.

I heard footsteps approaching and a few seconds later kc appeared next to me in the bathroom.

He grabbed my waist pulling me into him. "you'll always be my wife " he mumbled.

His sweet words did nothing for me anymore. dont get me wrong kc was finer than ever but i wasnt emotionally invested anymore.

i remove his arms from around me and exit the bathroom." where are you going?" he asked following after me.

"I have somewhere to be later on tonight" i say.

"like a date?" he said sounding annoyed.

i sigh. see this was the tricky thing about sex someone always got attached. " even if i did its none of your business" i said.

Kc just glared at me as i got dressed. " you better not be going to see no nigga armani " he said angrily.

i chuckle." i think you seem to forget your married. im no longer yours so you have no right over who i see" i tell him.

Kc clenched his jaw in anger. i roll my eyes as i grab my phone and bag ready to leave.

Before i could make it to the door he blocked my way. " move kc im not in the mood for your games" i said slightly annoyed.

"no im tired of this armani. i know your still punishing me for the death of our child. baby im sorry" he said.

I give him a blank stare." i dont care about that any more" i lied.

"yes you do, you still have alot of pain you havent dealt with. let me ease your pain. Armani... lets have another baby" he said.

My anger flared up instantly." is that a joke?! im never getting pregnant by you again" i said.

"It might be too late for that. we havent been using protection and i havent been pulling out" he said proudly.

This dumb fuck really tried to trap me, well i had a surprise for his ass.
"Im on birth control, you really think i would let you fuck me raw without taking precautions " i smirked.

His triumphant smile dropped to a frown." instead of trying to trap me you should worry about the two kids you already have" i said walking around him.

Kc grabbed my wrist." i wont let you go you belong with me" he said.

"I swear to god kc if you dont let me go ill be paying your wife a visit. im sure she would love to know what her husband has been up to" i threatened.

"I dont care! i already told you i would leave her for you. my kids will understand some day" he said.

Kc sounded deranged and a little crazy. i shouldve never started messing with him. i just brought more drama my way.

"i have to go. now let me go" i said.

"Tell me you love me" he said.

i felt myself explode." i dont fucking love you! damn get it through your damn head. what we had was just good sex" i screamed.

"You dont mean that" he said.

"I do fucking mean it. this whole clingy your in love with me bullshit is annoying and im over it" i said.

To my surprise kc let me go. i quickly turn around and open the door. but before i can leave kc speaks.

"If i cant have you no one will"

..........................................

Anna's pov

Micah😏😊- wyd this weekend?

Me- nothing much🤔 raylin's going to her dad's house so im free. why? did you have something in mind?

Micah😏😊- i need to talk to you about something...

Me- about?

Micah😏😊- ill tell you when i see you. let me know when your home

Me- ok

" anna aaron is at the door" my mom said peeking her head in my room.

"okay, could you bring raylin downstairs ill be down in a minute" i told her.

she said ok and left my room. After sitting in my thoughts for a few more minutes i make my way downstairs.

When i get down stairs i see aaron holding raylin in his arms. "you got everything?" i ask raylin.

" i think so" she says.

"ok then ill see you sunday" i said kissing her cheek.

" me and my parents are taking raylin to sesame place this weekend. you should come, we could make it a family trip" aaron said.

"no thanks i have plans this weekend" i say.

"With who?" he questioned.

" thats none of your concern. how many times do i have to remind you that we're not together. your only focus should be co parenting" i tell him.

I could tell by Aaron's expression he was angry but i knew he wouldn't start anything with raylin here.

without another word Aaron walks out.

......................................

Aaron's pov

After giving raylin a bath i tuck her into bed. "ready for bed munchkin?" i ask her.

She yawns and shakes her head." are we going to sesame place tomorrow? " she asked.

"yup me, you , grandma and grandpa " i tell her.

"i know you wanted mommy to come but she's busy " i told her

" i dont mind, shes gonna be with mr micah" she said.

i froze." micah? whos mister micah raylin?" i ask her.

Raylin grins." he's mommy's friend. hes really fun daddy and super nice. and he makes mommy happy" she said.

"Raylin how many times have you been around mr micah?"

"All the time when i go home. he takes me and mommy everywhere" she said.

To say i was pissed was an understatement. but i wouldnt let my daughter see my angry side she didnt deserve it. but her mother was a different story.

Raylin yawned. " you should meet him daddy i know you would like him" she said drifting off.

" i doubt it" i said watching raylin sleep.

Vote and comment