Part 50

Colson's pov

The next morning

The next morning...

I felt like shit and i couldnt even sit in my depression because today i had an interview with MTV.

So after dropping casi to her mother's house i drove straight to MTV's studio.

When i arrived my manager was already there." are  you really gonna wear that?" she said.

I looked down at my outfit and shrugged my shoulders. I had on a plain black t shirt with some ripped jeans and my combat boots.

"Yup" i said.

"you look plain" she said.

"Do you think i care?" i said walking past her

........................................

"We have Mgk in the building today" The reporter who's name i didnt bother asking for  said.

I give a fake smile and wave to the small crowd thats seated around me." So tell me How was your tour? i heard it ended a few weeks ago" the guy said.

"um yeah it was awesome. but mostly because my fans made it awesome. i wouldnt be who i am without them" i said.

" aww that's sweet. so i hear you have a new song in the works" the reporter said.

"Yeah its called bad things, the video will be out soon. so watch out for that its  gonna be epic" i said.

The crowed cheered and clapped." Ive heard a few of the lyrics could this song be dedicated to a special someone?" he said.

I froze for a few minutes before responding. " no its just a song" i said.

"So there's no special girl in your life?" he asked.

"Nope im having too much fun to be tied down" i lied.

"Well you heard it here ladies Mgk is single and ready to mingle" The reporter said.

All the females in the crowd screamed and cheered.  For another hour i sat there answering questions i didnt care to talk about.

.......................................

Anna's pov