Part 57

Micah's pov

Thursday evening

Thursday evening...

"Your first name is Prince?" Anna said.

"How did you know that" i said.

"Well i checked the mail for you and you had some letters with the name prince micah williams on them" She said.

"Oh  well yeah Prince is my first name but i prefer to go by my middle name" i said.

"How come? prince is a cute name" She said.

I shrugged my shoulders." i dont know i just never formed a connection with it" i said.

"I cant believe i didnt know that" Anna said in amazement.

i chuckle." thats because i dont really tell people my first name. only my dad and my sister knows. besides my parents always called me by my middle name anyway " i said.

"Can i call you Prince from now on?" Anna teased.

I roll my eyes." not a chance " i said.

.................................

" I cant believe your leaving tomorrow" i said.

"Yeah i know. if it was up to me i would stay longer " she mumbled.

"Well why don't you stay longer?" i said.

Anna sighed." i have some stuff to handle back in L.A." she said.

"Like what?" i asked.

"I have a job out there and my bills arent gonna pay themselves" she said.

Her expression seemed off." from the look on your face it doesn't look like your too thrilled to be returning" i observed.

"Its nothing. just a few guy problems" she said.

"Are you sure?" i asked.

"Yeah im fine micah" she said.

"Ok... but if you ever need my help dont hesitate to ask" i said.

Anna smiled." i wont" she said.

"So are you gonna miss me when im gone" Anna teased.

I laugh." I think kaylee will miss you more" i said avoiding the question.

"You just played me" Anna chuckled.

"im just joking. of course ill miss you, i wish you would just move back to florida  but i understand you have your reasons" i said.

"Yeah i wish you and Aaron would think about moving closer with the kids" She said.

"Ive lived in L.A. before its not that impressive to me" i said.

"Oh yeah i forgot you use to live there with your ex. im surprised i haven't run into her over there" Anna said.

I roll my eyes." Dont remind me. i think i have bad luck with woman" i groan.

Anna laughed." Maybe you just haven't found the right one yet" She said.

As i admire her beautiful features i can't help but to smirk.

I already know i found the right one.

......................................

Aaron's pov

"I can't believe Anna didnt tell me or anybody that she had a sister" i said in surprise

"Thats because im part of something that anna desperately wants to forget" Adrian said.

Adrian had came to my job earlier today telling me who she was and if we could meet up afterwards to talk about a few things.

"What are you talking about? i know everything about Anna, she wouldn't hide something from me" i said.

Adrian sighed. " There's a reason anna is the way she is" she said.

I sat up in my seat completely intrigued. "And what reason is that?" i questioned.

"I dont know if i should dump such a heavy secret on you" she said.

"Ive been through some shit im sure i can  handle it" i said.

"Alright fine.... My father he did something to anna that is unforgivable. One day he was super drunk and came home in a rage. At first he started to beat on mom and then anna stepped in and tried to stop him. so he turned  his anger on her at first he was just smacking her around but then he violated her. and i didnt do anything, i was frozen with fear" She choked out.

Adrian bursted into tears and i quickly pulled her into a hug. " i didn't protect my baby sister from that monster" she cried.

"Shhh" i said rubbing circles on her back.

The story Adrian told me explains so much. It explains Anna's behavior, her choices when it comes to men and her confusing sex with love.

"Anna im so sorry"

Filler chapter 

Something quick to give you guys before the real drama begins

Vote and comment