Part 62

Colson's pov

"I think you should do some sessions by yourself" I said

"I think you should do some sessions by yourself" I said. After finishing with the therapist i asked Anna to ride with me so we can talk. Surprisingly she said yes.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Because all of us being there isnt benefiting you. You see what happened between me and micah" i said.

Anna sighed." I know but i dont know if i could do this by myself" She said.

When we stop at a red light i look over at her. She was shaking in her seat.

I place a hand on her leg to calm her nerves. "Its ok Anna" i said.

I could feel her relax a little." you was always good at comforting me"She said.

I smirk." Its my job, well it was my job" i Point out.

There was a heavy silence after that." Do you mind if i turn the radio on" Anna said.

"Sure" i said.

When she switched on the radio it was like fate was trying to tell us something.

"Isnt this your new song?" She asked.

As i listened more closely i realized it was my song playing on the radio.
"Yeah, do you like it?" i ask.

"Its beautiful"She said.

"I wrote it for you" i said quietly.

"Are you serious?" she said.

I nod my head."Yeah i wanted to surprise you on your birthday with this song but alot of things got in the way" i said.

"Colson i dont know what to say" She said.

"Say that you'll forgive me" I said.

Anna sighed." Colson you did hurt me but you wasn't wrong for ending things. I wasn't ready for a commitment at the time, i had too much shit going on with me. The things I've should've been committed to i wasnt" she said.

I knew she was talking about her kids."Being back in florida with my kids and taking therapy has opened my eyes to alot" she said.

"Like what?" i said.

"I need to cut some people off when i get back to L.A. ive been playing a dangerous game with alot of people's feelings. i got involved with a married man who i think is obsessed with me now" she said.

"Has he tried to harm you?" i said.

She shook her head." No he just refuses to accept that i dont want to be with him anymore" she said.

"Does aaron and micah know about this?" i ask.

"No if i told them they would never allow me to leave florida alone. Besides i dont want to worry them" she said.

"Well I'm worried now, you dont know what this man is capable of Anna" I said.

"Dont worry colson i can handle my self.I doubt he's the type to do anything crazy" she said.

Anna's words did nothing to reassure me. I had this gut wrenching feeling that i couldn't shake.

.......................................

Aaron's pov

When i pulled up to Raylin's school i saw the strangest thing

When i pulled up to Raylin's school i saw the strangest thing. Raylin was standing outside talking to some man.

Raylin smiled as the man gave her a teddy bear. i quickly hop out the car and run over to them.

"Get away from my daughter!" I shouted.

The guy didnt seem phased by my words. "You must be Aaron" the guy said.

I quickly grab Raylin and inspect her body." Are you okay ray?" I said frantically.

"Yeah daddy. Mommy's friend gave me a present" she said showing me the bear.

Mommy's friend? I needed answers." Raylin go wait by the car for me" i said glaring at the mystery man.

Raylin said ok and walked off." i dont know who you are but i should kick your fucking ass for being around my daughter" i said angrily.

"I would never hurt Raylin. After all she will be my future step daughter. I thought it would be good for me to get to know her a little bit" the guy said.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" i said.

"I plan to marry raylin's mom Anna. She's the love of my life" The guy said.

He knew anna? why didnt she mention him to me or micah?

"Anna hasn't mentioned you, im pretty sure she would've told me or her family if she was getting married" i said.

The guy smirked." Me and Anna had a little arguement so im here to fix things and propose" He said.

The more i listened to this guy talk the more i realized how deranged and delusional he sounded.

Just great Anna done went and got her a psychotic boyfriend.

"Look i don't care about your connection to Anna. Stay away from my daughter" i said.

The guy just smiled and looked past me at raylin." She really does favor her mother" he said.

Before i could utter a response the guy took off.I was so angry i could barely keep my composure.

Anna had some explaining to do.

Filler chapter

Vote and comment

Can you guys guess who the mystery guy is?👀