Part 3

King's pov (Age 42)

Two days later...

I cant believe today is already here. today was the anniversary of angel's death and i was a mess. i couldnt eat or sleep, all i could do was cry.

"baby i miss you so much. i thought over time i would heal a little bit but i havent" i said looking at a picture of me and angel.

"im lost without you" i whisper.

"dad! where are you?" armani called out.

i quickly wipe my tears and place the photo in my drawer. " im in my room" i call out.

a few minutes later armani appears in my doorway. " there you are... eww dad why are you only in a towel" she said covering her eyes.

i chuckle at her reaction." because i just got out the shower. i was in the process of getting dressed before you interrupted. and what you mean eww your old man is still pretty hot" i said teasingly.

as much as Armani hated to admit it she knew her dad was sort of right. most of her friends and even some of her teachers would gush about how sexy her dad was for his age. from the outside you would think he wasnt a day over 25. i guess you could blame it on the good genetics.

"did you seriously just call yourself hot. thats gross dad, but anyway i came to tell you micah's here so we're just waiting on you now " she said.

"ok ill be down in a few" i tell her.

she says ok and exits the room.

.........................................

Micah's pov

"is dad okay?" i ask armani as soon she appears

"yeah he just got out the shower, hes getting dressed now. i think he was crying again, his eyes were all red" she said sadly.

"im not surprised. hes always pretty sensitive around this time of year" i say.

"micah what was mom like?" Armani says hesitantly.

im not surprised by her question. Armani was only a baby when mom died so of course she would be curious about a mother she never knew that well.

"she was warm and kind. she was also very protective over us. but what i remember the most is how strong she was. no matter what type of situation she was in she always managed to keep a smile on her face" i said staring into space.

"i wish i couldve known her better " armani said.

i smile faintly and touch her hand." i know and im sorry that chance was taken from you but if you ever want to know something about her you can always ask me or dad" i tell her.

"thanks micah" she says.

" what are big brothers for" i said playfully.

before she could respond dad appeared dressed in all black." you guys ready?" he asked.

" yup. i picked some flowers up on my way here so we dont have to make a pit stop " i say.

"thanks micah, did you get her favorites? " he asked.

" of course. roses. i would never forget that"

...........................................

"hey mom" i say placing the flowers on the grave.

"things arent so great right now. dad's still sad, he tries to hide it from us but we see right through him" i say.

i could feel my eyes begin to water as i continued to tell my mom about everything going on. no matter how old i get it still makes me emotional to to be at my mothers grave.

i look over at my dad who looks stressed and sad. "its getting late dad we should head back" i tell him.

he continues to stare at mom's grave as he slowly nods his head." take your sister and go wait in the car ill be there shortly" he mumbled.

i say ok and grab armani's hand as we walk to the car.

(Back at the house)

" are you sure you cant stay tonight" armani said in a hopeful tone.

"i cant mani i have work tomorrow " i tell her.

" maybe ill stop by after work" i add.

she sighs and gives me a hug." ok see you later. love you"

" love you too mani"

.........................................

when i finally make it back to my dorm im exhausted, all i want is a good night sleep.

"babe your finally back" i looked up to see anna sitting on my bed.

"babe what are you doing here?" i say. i honestly wasnt expecting to see her today.

"i came to check on you. i know today's a special day for you so i wanted to make sure you were doing ok" she said.

"thanks babe but im fine. you didnt have to come here. dont you have class in the morning" i say.

"yeah but i can be a little late" she says.

i smirk and walk towards her. " what would i do without you" i say lovingly.

she smiles and kisses my lips. after a few minutes the kiss quickly becomes heated.

"i want you" anna whispers.

i smirk and lay her on her back as i climb ontop of her.

..................................

i was woken up out of my sleep by anna's phone. i look over to see her fast asleep.

i rub my eyes as i grab her phone.

1 text from Aaron.

lets meet up for lunch tomorrow:)

i clench my jaw in anger this asshole was really asking for it.

guess imma have to teach  him a lesson.

Vote and commemt