Part 27

Micah's pov

The next day... Anna's house

"so what's up?" Anna said. After lacy broke the news to me i knew i had to let anna know.

Its weird even though we're not together i still feel like i owe her the truth.

"Its about lacy " i said.

Anna rolled her eyes. " let me guess the princess doesnt want us hanging out" she said.

"Well yeah thats true but thats not it. Anna... lacy is pregnant and its mine" i say.

A look of hurt crosses her face." oh i see.." she mumbled.

"i wanted you to hear it from me before you heard it from somewhere else" i explain.

Anna shook her head. " so i guess this is payback... karma for what i did when we were together" she said.

"What? of course not. i didnt plan on any of this anna. it just happened" i told her

"Why are you telling me this its not like im your girl or anything" she said angrily.

" i know but" i trail off.

" but what?" she said.

i sigh. " i still care for you anna. i didnt want you to be hurt because of this" i said.

"I think its time for you to leave" she said.

" no i dont want to leave" i say softly.

I place my hand on her face and caress it. she turns away from me but i grab her arm.

"Micah stop. just stop "she mumbled.

I wrap my arms around her waist. " i cant stop" i whisper.

To my surprise anna turns around in my arms and looks up at me. " why?" she says.

Instead of replying i lean down and kiss her. The kiss quickly becomes heated and before i know it im making sweet love to her.

............................................

Aaron's pov

My fingers hesitated over the keyboard of my phone. I wanted to talk to anna about this whole micah situation but i didnt know how to approach her about it.

I knew if i came off aggressive and angry she wouldn't respond well to it. so i needed a new approach.

"Aaron are you listening?" i looked up to see my dad staring at me.

"im sorry dad what did you say?" i ask him.

"I said im going to get raylin some funnel cake do you want anything? " he asked.

I shook my head." no im good" i told him.

" ok we'll be right back" he said walking off with raylin on his shoulders.

"Honey i know you whats bothering you? is it anna? " my mother said.

My mother knows me so well." yeah she did something that i dont approve of" i told her.

" what did she do?" she asked.

"Shes been hanging out with her ex and bringing him around raylin" i told her.

" well thats unacceptable and totally irresponsible. you need to have a talk with her" she said.

" i know mom. but i dont know how to approach her about it. i let my anger get the best of me sometimes and then we end up arguing " i explain.

"You need to control your temper then. of course shes not gonna respond well if you throw a tantrum " she said.

"Your right. i just hope i can keep my emotions in check"

..................................

Anna's pov

I smiled as i watched micah sleep. he always looked so peaceful when he slept.

I guess i should feel bad for sleeping with another woman's man but i dont. he was mine first.

Just then micah's phone rang. i picked it up and looked at the screen. Lacy was calling, i roll my eyes.

I roughly shake micah." micah wake up your baby momma is calling you" i say bitterly.

Micah slowly opens his eyes and yawns. He grabs the phone out my hand and answers the call.

"Yeah lace?" he said sleepily.

i cant hear what shes saying but i can guess." ok ill be there soon" he says hanging up.

I roll my eyes and lay back down. Micah sits up and looks at me. "dont make that face baby" he says leaning over me.

"I think your confusing me with lacy" i said being petty.

" dont be like that anna. your always gonna be my baby" he said kissing my nose.

I suppress a smile." whatever you should probably get going. before lacy gets suspicious " i said.

Micah smirks. " gimme a kiss first" he said puckering his lips.

i laugh as i lean up and kiss him.

........................................

Micah's pov

Im so tired, i need a good ass nap. " micah where were you?!" lacy said coming down the stairs.

Here we go, i didnt even get in the house good and she already on my ass.

"I had some errands to run" i said walking past her.

"Did these errands have something to do with anna" she said.

" no lacy. i know other people here besides my ex" i said.

" i dont believe you" she said.

" well i dont know what to tell you " i said.

I quickly jog up the stairs not wanting to hear her reply.

I do feel bad for cheating but i can't help how i feel. Dont get me wrong i do love lacy i just love anna more.

Vote and comment

Filler chapter