Part 21

Anna's pov

The next morning i was woken up out of my sleep by someone knocking at my door.

I rub my eyes sleepily as i make my way to the door. " where have you been ive been calling you since yesterday" aaron said.

I roll my eyes." there was an emergency, i had to take armani to the hospital" i explained.

"What happen to her?" he asked.

"She fainted" i said. i didnt go into detail because its not my business to tell.

"okay so you couldnt send me a quick text letting me know" he said.

" im not your property and your not my father i dont have to answer to you" i said getting angry.

Aaron dragged his hand down his face . i could tell he was frustrated but i really didnt care.

"was micah at the hospital with you? " he asked.

Here we go... i just knew this conversation would end in an arguement.

"of course armani is his sister " i said.

"Now its making sense" aaron said.

"what is?" i asked.

"you were with micah so you didnt care about anything else" he said.

was he serious?

"did you not just hear what i said?! armani was hospitalized. i was there for armani" i said.

"did you talk to him?!" aaron said.

"im not having this conversation. leave my house" i said turning away.

Aaron gripped my shoulder forcing me to turn around." is this baby mines ?" he said.

" what the hell?! what kind of question is that! of course it is. trust me i wish it was micah's at least there would be a reason for him to take me back" i said.

Aaron clenched his jaw." im gonna leave before i do something imma regret" he said.

i stood quiet as aaron stormed out.

...........................................

Micah's pov

"you have to eat something mani" i said looking at my sister.

she shook her head." im not hungry " She mumbled.

i sigh as i sit on her bed." you have to get your strength up. you havent eaten since yesterday" i pointed out.

"I know micah... im just not hungry. i dont have a appetite" she explained.

"fine but your eating dinner" i said.

When she didnt say anything i sigh and stand up. " ill be downstairs if you need me" i told her.

"your not leaving?" she asked.

"no i took a few days off of work so i can take care of you. ill be staying in my old room down the hall for the time being" i said.

It was true, i decided to stay at my dads for a little while so i could look after armani. but i also didnt want to see or look at kc's face.

Armani smiled." im glad your staying" she said.

i smile back." anything for you mani"

............................

"how is she?" dad asked.

"well shes talking more so thats progress i think. but she wont eat anything" i said

"Dont worry ill get her to eat" dad said.

i nod my head." everything is a mess right now" i stated.

Dad sighed." believe me i know. but all we can do is be here for armani" he said.

"can i ask you something?" i said.

"what is it?"

"Did you know about kc and armani ?" i ask.

"yeah i did but i didnt know he got her pregnant " he said.

" why didnt you tell me?" i said getting angry.

"Because micah it wasnt my business to tell. armani wanted to keep it a secret, she knew you wouldnt approve" he explained.

I wanted to be mad but i knew my dad was right. " i hate when your right" i mumble.

dad chuckled." of course i am, ive become very wise in my age" he said.

I roll my eyes." yeah yeah... hey dad did you ever think about having more kids when mom was alive?" i ask.

A sad smile crosses his face." yeah i wanted at least five" he said thoughtfully.

"you know dad your not too old to have more.." i said throwing hints.

Dad shook his head." nobody can replace your mother. she was and still is the love of my life" he said.

"i know but dont you get lonely?" i ask.

"not really, i like being alone. besides i have you and your sister and thats all i need" he said.

"if your sure dad"

" im sure"

Vote and comment

Filler chapter

The next chapter will be set a few years ahead