I Forgive Yiew

LA, USA
March 7th, 2020
Miley's POV

3:45 PM

"Oh fuck. No." I whisper to myself. I look next to me, and Liam was there, naked and sleeping. "No no no. This didn't happen. What the fuck have I done?" Then slowly get out of bed. I put on my robe, and grab my phone. I had five missed messages from Noah and two missed calls from her.

Noah: Miley are you done with your stuff yet?

Noah: It's okay if you're not I'm just wondering

Noah: It's okay that you don't reply lol you're probably just busy

Noah: Okay Miley now I'm worried

Noah: Mileeyyyy

Then I checked my voice mail but there weren't any messages. I heard a knock on the door.

"Fuck." I mumble under my breath. Then Liam comes out of our room in his boxers. "Liam you gotta hide."

"What?" He asks. "Why?"

"Because Noah is here, she can't see you!" Then I shove him in our room. "Just stay in there please?"

"Whatever, fine." Then he shuts the door. I walk to the front door and open it. Noah was standing on the other side of the door, looking upset.

"Hi Noah." I say nervously.

"Hi." She says, irratated.

"How's it going?"

"Um, why didn't you text me back? Why didn't you come and pick me up? Why didn't you let me know it was alright if I came over? It shouldn't have taken you that long to do what ever you were doing."

"Sorry." I apologize.

"What were you doing anyway?"

"I uh, had to feed animals, clean up the house a little, take a shower..." I lie.

"It doesn't look like you took a shower." Noah challenges. "It looks like you've been sleeping."

"Okay ya caught me. I took a little nap."

"Whatever. If you didn't want me to come over you should've just said so."

"Noah, I did want you to come over. It's just-" Then there was a loud noise that came from Liam's and my bedroom.

"What was that?" Noah asks, getting suspicious.

"Uh n- nothing."

"No Miley, what was that sound?" Then she walks closer to Liam's and my room.

"No, Noah don't." I say, stopping her from going any further.

"Why? Is there someone in there you don't want me to see?"

"No. Yes. I mean-"

"Who's in there?" She asks, pointing to the door.

"No one."

"Wow. It didn't take you long to get over Liam."

"Noah I'm not over him." I say, then she smiles.

"So it's Liam?"

"Noah, c'mon."

"Tell me who's in there." She demands.

"No one you need to worry about. Please Noah, just-"

"If you want me to leave, say so."

"Noah, I don't want you to leave." I say.

"Then tell me who's in there."