This Love

Australia
May 9th, 2020
Miley's POV      

I woke up with no one next to me. I realized I was still naked from yesterday. I got up and put on a robe. I went into the spare room and saw Jessica on the bed. I smiled and walked out. I saw a note on the door.

Miley,
I had to get up early and leave for the rehearsal for parts of the movie. I put breakfast in the fridge. When Jessy wakes up I made her breakfast too. I'll try to be back soon! Love you, have a good day babe :) love ya!
~Liam

I put the note down and looked in the fridge. There was orange juice, sliced fruit, and pancakes. It's like Liam knew what I wanted. I've been craving this. I mean, I had fruit and stuff at home, but Liam makes the best pancakes ever. I went back into the room where Jessica was, and she was sitting up.

"Hi mommy!" She says, waving.

"Hi baby. Did you sleep okay?" Then she nods. "Want some breakfast? Pancakes?"

"Yeah!" Then she smiles, which makes me smile. I pick her up and take her into the living room.

"Here, sit here while I get your breakfast." Then I put her on the couch.

I get her a plate with fruit and a pancake, and put it on the floor since she didn't have a highchair, and since she couldn't sit at the table. I put her by the plate and sighed.

"Can you sit here and eat while mommy gets dressed?" I ask Jessica.

"Yes." She says. I get into the room where my bags were. I got dressed into jeans and a t-shirt. I went back into the living room and saw Jessica finishing her food.

"Well that was fast. Here, let me get you some juice." Then I got some orange juice out of the fridge and poured it into a glass. "Now, since this isn't in a cup for you, you gotta be careful." I sat next to Jessica and handed her the glass. She carefully took a sip from the cup, but still spilled some on herself.

"Sorry mommy." Then I chuckle.

"It's okay, you're still in your pj's. Here," Then I take the glass and set it on the table. "let's get you into some clothes." Then I pick her up and take her to get dressed.

After she was dressed, I took her into the living room. I sat her on the floor, and cleaned up breakfast. I got my own plate and sat at the table. After I was done eating, I cleaned up.

"Okay Jessy, what do you want to do today?" I ask her.

"Daddy." Then I frown.

"Daddy is working. He can't be here right now. He's making a movie."

"Why?"

"Because it's his job."

"Why?" She asks.

"Because he likes it and wants to do it."

"Why?"

"It's fun."

"Mommy." She says, starting to cry. "Daddy." Then I pick her up and kiss her cheek.