My Everything

LA, USA
April 3rd, 2020
Miley's POV

11 PM

I just got back from the studio. I entered the house quietly, and I saw that Liam was sitting on the couch.

"Hi. I figured you'd be in bed." I say, walking in the living room. Then he takes a deep breath.

"Yeah? Well, I kinda can't. I can't go to sleep when you're not home. It worries me. I can't just go to bed expecting everything's alright with you."

"Liam, I'm sorry. I recorded some stuff, then talked with my producer about the album."

"We're you partying? Drinking? Drugs?"

"No Liam, none of that I promise."

"Yeah?" He asks, not believing me.

"Yes, Liam. I swear. Why would I do that? When I have you and Jessica to come home to? I won't face you drunk or high. And you damn well know I've been sober since I was pregnant with Jessica. Why don't you believe me?"

"Maybe because no one stays out this late if they have a husband or daughter. Unless they're partying."

"Liam, what the fuck you know I've been sober for a long time!" I exclaim.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Then he sighs. "I'm just tired. Nervous. Scared. And I'm gonna miss you."

"Why are you nervous and scared? You've done tons of movies." Then he nods.

"I know. But this one is supposed to be a really big one. It's supposed to be amazing and supposed to be popular." He says.

"The Hunger Games is popular."

"I know, but he said if I did great in this one...if the movie does well enough it's gonna be a TV show. And he said the character I'm playing in the movie is the main role. And that'll be the main role in the TV show." Then he frowns. "I don't know if I wanna do it anymore."

"What why? Why don't you wanna do it anymore?" I ask him.

"If I take this movie role, and it does well, and it turns into a show...I'll be filming all the time. I won't get time with you or Jessica. Hardly ever."

"It'll be filmed here though right? In LA?"

"He says he wants to do it in Australia..." Then I tear up.

"Liam, I can't move. My family is here, my friends-"

"No Miley I know. That's why I'm gonna turn down the role." He says. Great Miley. You're pulling him away from a huge opportunity. What a wonderful wife you are.

"No Liam. Don't turn it down."

"Miley I'm not moving to Australia without you. And you can't move because your whole life is here. I'm turning it down."

"No Liam, no. Just...ask the director if he can have the movie be set in Australia but if the show can be filmed here." I suggest.

"I'll mention it to him. I'm sorry that this came up. It feels like we're getting further apart because of our careers."

"I know...but you love acting, I'm not gonna take that away from you."

"And same with you and music. I'm not taking that away from you either." He says, then kisses me passionately on the lips. "I love you." I smile after he says that, and kiss him back.

"I love you too." I say.

Then he kisses me, but more forcefully this time, with more power. I take off his shirt and he continues to kiss me. We start making out, and he takes off my shirt. We move to the bedroom and continue to kiss. I take off my shoes and he takes off his pants. He takes off my pants for me, then kisses me again. He takes off his boxers and I take off my underwear. I sit on the bed and he does the same. We keep making out, and he starts playing with my breasts. I moan, then he pushes me on my back and continues to make out with me, then he kisses my neck. He hovers over me and I push his head down to my pussy, which was already soaking wet and throbbing. He smiles before he starts rub my clit with his fingers. I moan and he moves his head down and starts to lick my clit. He inserts his fingers in my pussy while he licked me. I moan again, and he licks faster. He goes back and forth from licking my clit and sucking on it. I grab onto the bed sheets and moan in pleasure. I couldn't take it, it felt so amazing. I pushed his head down and he started to finger me faster, and lick me faster.

"Mmm, Liam." I moan. "Keep going, mmm."

He followed my orders and kept licking my clit and fingering my pussy. He sucked on my clit, I was getting wetter and wetter. My pussy was throbbing, wanting attention from his cock. Which I'm sure was hard as a rock by now. I was almost there, I could feel myself getting closer every moment.

"Mmm, Liam I'm almost there." I moan, and he stops. He takes his fingers out of my pussy and stops licking my clit. "Liam keep going." I beg.

He moved up and hovered over me again. He kissed me, then I made him lie on his back. I sat on top of his cock, rocking back and forth, teasing his cock. He raised his hips and tried to enter me, but I didn't let him. I turned around and bent down so my head was near his rock hard cock, and my pussy was in his face. I licked his cock, teasing it. I started to suck, and he moaned. While I was sucking I felt him licking my clit, which made me moan. When I moaned, Liam moaned because me moaning sent a vibration from my mouth down to his cock. While I was sucking I was also stroking his cock. I moaned, and Liam moved me so I was sitting up and facing him. He sat up and started making out with me again. He got off the bed and set me so I was on the edge of the bed. He forcefully opened my legs and put his still rock hard cock in my pussy. My pussy was so wet at this point it just slid right in. Our bed was up high enough so Liam could just stand in front of me and pump in and out of me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him while he pumped in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around his and moaned. We kept kissing as he pumped in and out.

"Liam." I moan. "Faster."

He obeyed my command and started going faster. He laid me on my back and kept going. I was gripping the bed sheets tight as he and I moaned at the same time. When he came, I came at the same time and we moaned together. I slid back on the bed and he hovered over me. He kissed me again and collapsed next to me. I turned towards him and kissed him one last time before I fell asleep quite fast. Liam is my everything.