Chaotic

Australia
May 13th, 2020
Miley's POV

"You might be pregnant?" Liam asks.

"Liam." I say, shocked. I stand up, and look at him with wide eyes.

"So? Are you?"

"You didn't hear me? I said might. I'm not positive." I snap.

"Well you'd better find out. And if you are..."

"If I am? Am pregnant? What? What'd you do to me?"

"I'd be pissed. Miley, why didn't you tell me before?! If you would've told me, we probably could've figured this out together. The fact you straight up didn't tell me really pisses me off. Why? Why Miley?" Liam replies, fuming with rage.

"I didn't wanna tell you because I knew this is how you'd react! I was gonna take a test, and if it was positive I'd tell you. Of it was negative-"

"What? You'd hide it from me? Not tell me? Why can't you just be honest with me?!"

"Because Liam! I knew this is how you'd fucking react! How many times to I have to tell you?! Jesus!" Then Jessica comes walking out and looks at me.

"Mommy?" She asks quietly and softly.

"Hi baby, it's okay. Mommy and daddy are just talking. Go back to bed."

"Okay mommy." Then she walks into the room and I follow her, helping her into bed. I walk out and walk back to where Liam was.

"Miley, you need to be honest with me." He says sternly.

"No, Liam. I know. But you need to not freak out on me!"

"Just be quiet! Go buy a test, and come back and take it." Then I roll my eyes.

"I'll do it tomorrow." I say.

"Whatever, fine." Then I get into bed and fall asleep.

Austrailia
May 14th, 2020
Miley's POV

I woke up, and Liam was gone. He must be filming. I think to myself. I go into where Jessica was sleeping, and sit on the bed.

"Baby, hey." I whisper to her. "Jessy. Hey, wake up Jessica."

"Mommy?" She asks, tired.

"Wanna go to the store with me?"

"Okay." Then I smile.

"I'll help you get dressed, then I'll get dressed. Then we'll go out to eat, then shopping. How about that?"

"Yeah!" She exclaims, excited.

"Okay, let's get you dressed."

After we were both dressed, we went to eat breakfast. We went to a really nice vegan restaurant and it had amazing food. After we both had breakfast, I went to the nearest store by the restaurant so I didn't have to drive too far. I parked the car and got Jessica out. I walked into the store and got a cart. I put Jessica in it and started to walk through the store. I had no idea where anything was, but I wanted to make a fast trip. Obviously that wasn't going to happen since I didn't know my way around the store, so I just looked at everything. I decided to walk to where the clothes were to see if I could find a cute outfit for Jessica. The little kid clothes were across from the baby isle. It made me nervous, but I wanted to walk through it. I decided that would be a good shortcut anyway, so I walked through the baby isle to the kid's clothes. I looked through the shelves in the baby isle, and looked at baby carseats and clothes. Everything looked cute. I just didn't want to buy anything like this for a few more years...what if I am pregnant? What'll happen to Liam and me? He got furious just because I thought I was pregnant. What'll happen if I am? I got to the kid's clothes and looked through them all. I found a few outfits for Jessica, and held one of them up so she could see.

"Do you like this one Jessy?" Then she nods with a smile. I hold up another, and she smiles. Then I hold the last one up and she smiles once more. "You like all of them?"

"Yeah!" She says excitedly. Then I smile and put the outfits in the cart.

I walk through the store until I find where the pregnancy tests were, and I grabbed a box. I walked to a register and put the items down and waiting rather impatiently to be done. I didn't wanna be seen by anyone, with me having a pregnancy test. The last thing I need is everyone thinking and wondering if I was pregnant when I don't even know. After I payed for everything I got the bags and walked to the car with Jessica. I put the bags in the car, buckled Jessica up, got in the driver's seat and buckled up before I drove back to where Liam was staying.

I got out of the car, got Jessica and the bags out, then walked in the house. I put the bags down and kneeled down to Jessica's height.

"Jessica will you sit here for a couple minutes?" I ask Jessica.

"Why?" She asks in return.

"Mommy has to go to the bathroom to do something."

"What?"

"Um..." I reply, not sure what to say. I didn't wanna tell her she might get a sibling. If the test is negative she'll be upset. But I need to tell her something. "Uhm...I have to take a little test. To see why I've been throwing up. Okay?"

"Okay." Then I smile.

I walk into the bathroom with the test and shut and locked the door. I peed on the stick then washed my hands. I was waiting rather impatiently for the two minutes to be up. The worst moment of this is probably waiting, not knowing if I am truly pregnant or not. I'm terrified to look. But, I knew I had to. I looked at my phone and saw the two minutes were finally up.

"Worst and longest two minutes of my life." I mumble.

I picked up the test and looked at it with one eye open. My eyes grew wide when I saw the result. I couldn't believe it.