Bang Me Box

LA, USA
April 7th, 2020
Miley's POV

"I can't believe you leave in just three days." I say to Liam, sitting next to him on the couch. Then he holds my hands.

"Me either. But at least we have a couple days to ourselves." Liam says. Jessica was at my parents' house. Noah was helping my mom and dad watch her. We dropped her off just a few hours ago.

"Yeah, that's good." Then he kisses me. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Just don't focus on the fact I'm gone, you gotta focus on Jessica and your music."

"But still, I'm gonna know you're gone."

"You have to focus on other things than me, ya know. I know it's hard, me being as sexy as I am." Then I laugh.

"Egotistical much?" Then he laughs, and I kiss him.

"Well it's true."

"Wow, you're very self-absorbed."

"I'm not the only one."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I snap.

"Woah Miley. Easy. I mean you worry about yourself a lot too."

"What the hell no I don't! Not as much as you!" I shout.

"Okay Miley, calm down. I'm sorry."

"Sure." I say, rolling my eyes. "Now I look like the bad guy because you said sorry. It's all my fault."

"No, Miley it isn't. I'm the one that said you were self-absorbed." He says calmly.

"Uh, yeah. But I yelled which makes me the bad guy."

"No, you're not. I shouldn't have said it."

"But it's true." I say, tearing up.

"No, you aren't self-absorbed."

"I only care about myself. I feel like the only thing I think about is me."

"No how is that?" He asks. "You care about everyone. Your parents, your siblings, my family, me, animals, and especially Jessica. You care about everyone. If it's anything, you put everyone else before you." Then he wipes my tears.

"Maybe, but I still feel like I'm self-absorbed."

"Stop saying that. You aren't."

"You sure?" I ask him, then he kisses me passionately on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

"I guess. Thank you. For being like this. For being with me. When I'm the most bitchy, when I'm crying all the time. When I'm so emotional."

"Why wouldn't I be here for you?" He asks me, then I sigh.

"Because we almost made a huge mistake a few months ago. You almost weren't there for me."

"But you stopped it. You changed your mind, which made me extremely happy. Probably the happiest guy ever."

"Still. You've always been there for me, and I'm really happy you are." I say.

"Well I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you. I feel amazing because you're mine." Then I smile.

"I'm really lucky to have you. I feel like I'm invincible when I'm around you. You're my everything." Then he kisses me, and I start to tear up.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks.

"I don't know. I've been so emotional lately."

"Stress. With me leaving, you doing more music, everything that's happening. Stress can do that to you."

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry I've been so emotional."

"Stop apologizing. It isn't your fault that you're emotional. I'm stressed too."

"It sucks being stressed." I reply. Then he smirks. "What?"

"Ya know what calms the nerves and relieves stress?"

"Liam I'm not in the mood for tea."

"Okay, fine." Then he forcefully kisses me. I close my eyes and continue to kiss him.

As he was kissing me passionately, he was taking my shirt off. He pushed me on my back on the couch and continued to kiss me. He took off my pants, leaving me in just my underwear.

"Liam." I say after he stops kissing me. "The curtains." Then he gets up and shuts them.

He returns to me, and takes off his shirt. He tries to take off my underwear but I stop him. He takes off his pants so he was just in his boxers, and I let him take my underwear off. I sit up, and he moves me to where my back was against the couch. He got on the floor on his knees in front of me and forcefully opened my legs. He bent down and started to lick my clit, which made me jump because I wasn't expecting it. I wrapped my legs around him as he licked my pussy. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. He licked my clit in just the right spot, and I let out a small quiet moan. He kept licking me, and I kept moaning. The best part about right now was we could do this here and we don't have to be quiet because Jessica isn't here. My pussy was soaking wet and throbbing hard. I was about to orgasm, but apparently Liam could tell because he stopped. I moved my hand down to finish myself off because I wanted to so bad, but Liam grabbed my hand. He turned me and made me lie on my back again. He took off his boxers and kissed me. I could see how hard his cock was, and it made me even wetter and made my pussy throb even harder which I didn't think was possible. He opened my legs again and hovered over me. He smiled and put his cock in my pussy. He started to thrust nice and easy, and I moaned.

"Liam." I moan. "Faster."

Then he thrusts harder and faster, making me moan more and louder. I was breathing heavy and so was he. We kept moaning in rythm and it didn't take long for him to cum. Feeling him cum inside me made me cum as well. I moaned really loud and long as we came, and he kissed me.

"Liam keep going." I beg. I wasn't done. I wanted him to keep going.

He obeyed me, and started pumping in and out of my pussy again. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned. He kept kissing me as he went I and out, in and out. We kept kissing, and when out lips weren't touching we moaned together. Soon later we both came again, and we finally stopped.

He kissed me again, and I fell asleep. Naked on the couch. But it didn't matter because we were all alone.