Scream & Shout

LA, USA
November 13th, 2020
Miley's POV     

I was in bed, just relaxing when my phone rang. I picked it up and looked at who was calling. It was Liam, so I answered it.

"Hey Liam." I answer.

"Hi."

"What's up?"

"Jessica isn't feeling the best." He says.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know, all she says is that her stomach hurts."

"It's probably just a stomach ache." I reply.

"No, she's been complaining for over an hour."

"Why the hell haven't you called me then?"

"I waited to see if it was a stomach ache, I guess I waited a little longer than I should have."

"Liam, just bring her home."

"What if she's sick? I don't know if sick kids should be around pregnant women." He replies, sounding worried.

"Liam, I'll be fine. Just bring her home. I haven't been feeling well, so I'm sure it'll be fine anyway."

"Okay, we'll be there soon." Then we hang up.

I waited and waited for Liam and Jessica to get here, sitting on the couch. But it was an hour after our phone call, and they still weren't here. I'm getting a stomach ache because I'm so worried about them. I got my phone and scrolled through my contacts, then called Liam. He didn't reply, so I left a voice mail saying I was worried and to call me before I hung up. About ten minutes later, they still weren't here. I called again-- no answer. I decided I'd wait ten more minutes, then if they still weren't here I would go to Liam's house. Sure enough, ten minutes later they still weren't here. I got my shoes on and got my phone and keys, then was about to walk out the door when there was a knock on the door, so I went and answered it.

"Liam." I say relieved, then I hug him. Then he and Jessica walked into the house.

"Wow, I'm happy to see you too Miley."

"Liam, I thought something happened. You didn't answer my calls."

"You called? Oh, my phone must be on silent." He says, then I punch him in the arm. "Um, ow."

"You scared the shit outta me! I thought something happened to you two!"

"I'm sorry. My phone was on silent."

"Liam." I say seriously. "What took you so long?"

"Well, after you told me to come over, I told Jessy we were leaving. That's when she decided she was hungry. Then I had to get her dressed. Then she threw up. So then I had to clean her up and change her again."

"And you couldn't call me, why?"

"I was a little busy. I mean, when I was doing all of this, I didn't think to call. All I was thinking was that I hope she's not super sick and I don't want her to get you sick." He replies. "I'm sorry." Then I sigh.

"It's okay. So, why did she vomit? Is she super sick?"

"I don't think she's too bad sick. She only threw up once." Then I grab my stomach.

"Ow." I say.

"Are you okay? Is it the babies?"

"I think I'm fine. I was just so worried. My stomach started to actually hurt because I was so worried."