Pretty Baby

LA, USA
November 16th, 2020
Miley's POV

It was the day I got to go home with the twins. I was happy, but scared at the same time. It's been forever since I've taken care of a new baby. I haven't taken care of two at the same time though. And not alone. I don't know if I can do this. Liam is gonna help, but he's not here twenty-four seven. I have friends, but they don't live with me, either. I was so stressed and scared, it isn't even funny.

"Liam, I don't know if I can do this..." I say, packing my bag.

"Miley, you've done it before."

"Not twins, and not alone."

"Did you forget I'll be here?" He asks, then I shake my head.

"I know you will. But not twenty-four seven."

"Okay, so I won't be. But at least I will be there most of the time..."

"Where are their carseats?" I ask, changing the subject. "Did you bring them up?"

"They're right there." Then he puts the carseats on the hospital bed. "Want me to put them in?"

"Please, thanks."

"No problem." As he's putting the babies in their carseats, Noah comes into the room with Jessica.

"Hey. Did you want me to meet you at your house with Jessy, Miley? Or did you wanna take her with you?" Noah asks.

"I can take her with me." I answer. "Liam, do I have my car here? Or is it only your car?"

"Just mine. Remember? I drove you cause you were...ya know, pregnant and dizzy and in labor."

"Okay Liam, I get it."

"You ready?" He asks, then I nod.

"I think so. Jessy, are you ready for the babies to come home?"

"Yeah!" Jessica says excitedly.

"Let's go." Liam says.

"Bye Miley." Noah says.

"Are you gonna come over soon?"

"Duh. I love babies." Then I smile. "I'll be there later."

"Alright. C'mon Jessy." I say. Liam then grabs the two carseats. I grab my bag, and hold Jessica's hand while we walk out the door.

When we walked out of the hospital, there were lots of paparazzi. They kept asking questions and taking pictures of us.

"Miley what are the babies' names?" A male pap asks.

"What are their genders?" Another guy asks.

"Liam will you be helping Miley raise these babies?" A girl pap asks.

"Of course I will. Why wouldn't I? They're my babies too. And I wouldn't let Miley struggle like that." Liam says, irratated. "Now, leave us alone." Then we continue to walk to Liam's car.

"Miley, are you and Liam getting back together?" Another woman asks, making me tear up. "There are rumors that you two have been kissing and being romantic with each other."

"No." I say blandly. "Please, move."

When we finally got to Liam's car, the twins were both crying. It pissed me off that they didn't even care that they woke up the babies. Liam put the babies in the car, and I put my bag in the trunk. After Liam buckled the babies in, he helped Jessica into her carseat. I got in the passenger seat and Liam got in the driver's seat. When he started driving, the twins quieted down.