50 Ways to Leave Your Lover

Australia
May 24th, 2020
Miley's POV

"Jennifer, can you wait outside or something? I'd like to see my daughter." Liam asks Jennifer, then she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "What Jennifer?"

"Liam, I'm pregnant." Jennifer says. Of fuck no. I think to myself. That bitch better not be.

"Liam! What the fuck?!" I shout. "You didn't think to use protection?! Is this your way of getting back at me?!"

"I didn't know Miley! And we did use protection!" Liam shouts back. "And how do you even know Jennifer? Have you been getting any symptoms?" He asks Jennifer calmly.

"No, but I took a pregnancy test. I'm sure I'm not that far along."

"Wait how are you pregnant now? You had sex on like may 21st. It's the 24th."

"We had sex earlier." Jennifer says, then smirks. Then I take a huge deep breath.

"Liam! What the fuck! You had sex with her twice?! No! How could you?! Twice Liam?! No fucking way! No! Seriously?!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Miley, I'm sorry."

"I don't- I can't- how could you?!" Then I storm out of the room crying.

"Miley what's wrong?" Chris asks me.

"Don't tell anyone."

"Okay?"

"Jennifer is pregnant." I say, crying.

"Wait so?"

"With Liam's baby." Then Chris puts Jessica down and hugs me.

"Miley...he's an ass to cheat on you."

"I don't even know what I'm gonna do cause I'm-- never mind." I say, almost slipping out the fact I'm pregnant too.

"What? Cause you're...?"

"I- I can't tell you. You're Liam's brother, you'd tell him." I say, then he lets me go and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Right now, I'm on your side. No one should ever cheat, no matter what situation they're in. And being he got Jennifer pregnant, I'm definitely on your side." Then I sigh. "Now, what is it?" Then he lets me go.

"You swear you won't tell?" Then he nods.

"I promise. You're still my sister in law. I don't care if you're getting a divorce with him. I hope you and I can still be close like this."

"I hope so too..."

"Please Miley. What is it now?" Then I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I'm-" Then I pause. Should I do It? "I'm pregnant." Then he raises his eyebrows.

"Oh..." He says. "Is it-"

"Liam's? Yeah. And it's twins."

"Miley..." He says sympathetically.

"No, don't worry about it. I figured out what I'm gonna do about it."

"If you're thinking about abortion, just know you can't go back. If you aren't keeping them, just know if Liam finds out you'll have to deal with him. And I'm not gonna tell you you can't get one, but- I don't like the idea. Especially since you already have Jessica. Do you really think you can do it?"

"I was already there once. I stopped her before she started because that's when I got the call that Liam was hurt." Then I start to cry again. "What the hell am I supposed to do? Jennifer is pregnant with Liam's baby, and I'm pregnant with Liam's babies. I'm so...I don't even know."