Beautiful Surprise

LA, USA
November 13th, 2020
Miley's POV

"Okay. I'm gonna go to the bathroom, you call her." Then I nod. He gets up and leaves. I pick up my phone, but I drop it because my stomach hurts. I get a really bad ache. Like cramping almost, and I grab my stomach in pain.

"Ow. Liam!" I shout. He comes running out of the bathroom, and I look at him.

"What? What's wrong?"

"The babies...I think they're coming."

"Wait what? I thought you're only thirty-six weeks!" He shouts.

"I am, genius! But I guess they've decided to arrive at little sooner than expected." Then I grab my stomach again. "Ow. Liam, I gotta get to the hospital."

"Are you sure it isn't Braxton Hicks?"

"Oh, I'm sure. C'mon Liam we need to go." I say, almost crying. "Get Jessica. I'll call Noah."

"On it." Then he runs and gets the hospital bag and sets it on the floor next to the couch before getting Jessica. When he comes out with Jessica in his arms, she's still half asleep. "Did you call Noah?"

"I'm calling her right now." I say, then hit call. I wait for her to answer, but she didn't. "Ugh, she isn't answering."

"Well you need to go to the hospital whether Noah's here or not." Then I try to stand up, but I sit back down. "What's wrong?"

"I can't stand, I'm dizzy."

"Jessica, sit here." Liam says, then sits Jessica on the couch.

"Liam what are you-" Then he picks me up bridal style and carries me to my car. He puts me in the passenger seat and I buckle up. When he comes back he has Jessica in one arm and the hospital bag in the other. He puts Jessica in her carseat and the hospital bag in the back before getting in the driver's seat.

"Keep calling Noah." Liam commands.

"Liam how did you carry me? I've got two babies inside of me."

"I guess when the adrenaline gets going and I get worried I turn into Liam the Hulk."

"Thank you." I say. "I'll call her now."

"What's wrong daddy?" Jessica asks, walking up.

"Mommy is having the babies." Liam answers.

"Now?!"

"Well not at this moment, but she's having them today."

"Yay!" Jessica shouts excitedly.

"Liam, we gotta hurry." I say, breathing through the contractions.

"Just breathe." Then I look at him and glare.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"Calm down, we're going." Then I call Noah again. "Is she amswering?"

"No." I say, in tears. "Liam, it hurts."

"I know, just br-"

"I swear to God if you say "just breathe" once more, you'll be wishing you hadn't."

"Okay, geez. Just keep calling Noah. Why do you think she isn't answering?" He replies.

"I don't know, she needs to though." Then I try calling her again.

"Hey Miley." She answers. "Why were you blowing up my phone with calls?"

"Noah I'm in labor!" I shout. "Meet us at the hospital."