Happy Together

LA, USA
October 4th, 2020
Miley's POV

I just got home from my doctor appointment, and I was happy. Everything is going fine, and the babies still look healthy. They're about three pounds and sixteen inches, the normal size for me being thirty weeks pregnant. Tyler and I hung out a couple times again, and today he was gonna take me to get some pizza. He wanted me to bring Jessica this time. I asked him why, he just said to bring her. So I was getting Jessica ready now, so we could leave soon. He wanted to meet me at my favorite vegan pizza place.

"Jessy let's put your shoes on now." I say to Jessica.

"Why mommy?"

"Because, we're going to have pizza. Don't you want pizza? I know you love it."

"I know." She agrees, which makes me smile.

"Well, let's put your shoes on then." Then she comes and sits on the couch with me, and I help her out her shoes on. "There, you look cute." I dressed her in a purple shirt and white pants, and put on her favorite pink shoes.

"Thank you mommy." Then she smiles.

"C'mon, let's go." Then I get my phone and keys and hold her hand as we walked out the door.

On our way to the pizza place, Jessica and I were talking.

"Do you know if I'm getting little sisters or little brothers mommy?" Jessica asks.

"Nope. We won't find out if they're sisters or brothers until they're born."

"Why?"

"I want it to be a surprise. Don't you?" I reply, then I see her shaking her head.

"No. I wanna know now."

"Well, I'm the one having the twins. So I get to decide when we find out the genders."

"No fair." She pouts.

"Sorry Jessy. Hey, what kind of pizza do you want?"

"Cheese!"

"Okay, sounds like a plan Stan." I say.

"That's not my name!"

"It's just me making a rhyme Jessy. Don't you like it when I make rhymes for you?"

"Yeah." She says.

"Well there you go." Then I pull into the parking lot. "Look Jessy, we're here."

"Yay!" Then I smile and get out. I get her out of her carseat and walk into the entrance, holding her hand. When we get in the building I see Tyler. I walk over to him and smile.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey." He says back. "Oh, is this Jessica?" He asks.

"Yup." I answer.

"Hi, Jessica. I'm Tyler." Then he kneels down to her height and puts out his hand.

"Jessy, be nice and shake his hand." I command, then she shakes his hand, being shy. "She's shy sometimes."

"That's okay." Then he stands back up. "I've gotten worse from two year olds."

"I'm almost three!" Jessica says, then Tyler laughs.

"Oops, sorry. My bad. Almost three year olds." Then Jessica nods. "Let's go get sat down. Table or booth?"

"Booth would be great." I reply. Then we walk to a booth and sit down. I sit across from Tyler and next to Jessica.

"So, tell me more about Jessica."

"Well, her full name is Jessica Mae Hemsworth. She's gonna be three on December 30th. She's tall like her father but looks like me." I say.