Chapter 1

Harry(POV)

Waking up at 6 in the morning was never my favorite time to get ready for school, as i stretched and rubbed all the sleep out of my eyes, i made my way to the restroom for a quick shower since i don't wanna stink when i get to the shit hole they call school. Washing up, was all i need to be fully awake since its Monday and most teachers are gonna be total bitch's since their gonna complain about grades and trouble makers which is why i'm seated in the back of one of my class's cause the damn teacher hates my guts even when i get done with my work which would be a shock they still give it a disgusted look like its been diseased or something. After my shower i grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waist then made my way to my bedroom which was black since the walls were painted black and my bed was in the corner of the room which the mattress was on the floor.

See i'm not all so rich like most people here are i'm more of a poor boy that lives with his sister but she's hardly home since she's been dating some prick by the name of Liam, yea he thinks he's all bad and shit but even though he thinks he is, he still doesn't say shit to me. I dried myself off and then threw on a pair of skin tight jeans and a white tank top with my black jumper, last but not least my brown boots and can't forget my black beanie.

I never leave the house without my beanie. I looked once more in the mirror to make sure there weren't any bruises from last night, since i was walking home from a hangout with my mate Ed at his place we were smoking and drinking when all of a sudden one of his other mates came up on me talking shit like he knew who i was but really that was the biggest mistake he ever made after i stood, an then the next thing i remember is him pushing me against the wall with one swing to the face i snapped and started punching him any were i can but knowing that the second punch i threw knocked him out cold and that's why i had come home early last night instead of staying at his place.

I grabbed my binder from the night stand i had in my room and made my way down stairs seeing that nobody was home i looked in the kitchen for a snack to take since i am 19, i do need to start eating healthy i don't wanna look like those young kids that look like their 30.

I grabbed a banana and started eating in while watching the news for awhile seeing that what the weathers gonna be like later oh and can't forget the people that get caught shoplifting  idiots. After eating i went to the restroom to brush my teeth then using my mouthwash that had my name on it since i know my sister would try to use it. After getting everything done and left the house with my binder,keys, and smokes. I made my way towards my nice jeep  of course my mum left for me before she passed away from cancer but that was 3 years ago so here i am now all grown and mature. I drove to school and parked in my usual spot that no one even dares to take cause they know what'll happen, the last person that tried came outta school with his car totaled with trash and dents. I stepped out of my car and realized everyone was staring but then turned their attention back to what ever they were doing, yea bitch's look at me again and there will be consequences. Walking to the double doors, my phone started to vibrate, great it could possibly be my sister or Ed looking down, i noticed it was indeed Ed. 

Ed: Ay mate sorry about last night i didn't think James would get outta control like that

Haz: Well at least he learned his fucking lesson not to fuck with me again especially when i'm drunk off my arse

Ed: haha yea actually he doesn't remember anything

Haz: hm well remind him next time he wants to drink to keep to himself and not to touch others

Ed: will do bro, so you at school now?

Haz: yea just got here why?

Ed: wondering if you could meet me in the alley behind the bakery?