Chapter 7

Harry(POV)

I watched as my hands let out the bright blood while i cried to the point my voice was cracking and hurting really bad. I could see out my good eye that the blood from my face was dripping into the ash's of my Grandma and having a fixture of blood and ash's on my floor.

I stayed on my knees while sniffing from were my nose felt like it was leaking, yea just runny i guess from crying so fucking much. I felt a sudden warmth next to my body and i didn't dare to look up to the fucking prick that caused this all to happen, why the fuck is he here in the first place anyways. I moved away from him while i looked at him from the corner of my eye and seen he was staring at me.

''GET THE FUCK OUT MALIK!!''

''Look mate, I'm really sorry. I didn't know there was anything in there''

With that i looked him dead in the eyes and stood up to tower over his sitting position.

''YOU FUCKING DIDN'T KNOW , WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH IT YOU DAMN BITCH!''

I backed up against the wall and brought my hands up to my face to cover up my tears that were running down my sore cheeks. I did make sure none of my piercings were ripped out from how he caused so much pain from inside my body and out.

I could hear footsteps getting closer then it got quiet, listening for the door to open and close which it did, i broke down once again not knowing what to do now. I ran upstairs and grabbed my cocaine and went all out on it without even lining it up i just snorted it while coughing hard.

My body was shaking and my head was pounding, i couldn't even think straight from what just happened and here i am now snorting what i love the most in life other then my tattoo's. With that i just fell back onto the floor blacking out. 

Zayn(POV)

Leaving the house without saying anything, i did feel a little guilty but then something inside me felt good for seeing him in his worse. I did indeed see that he was crying which i could use on him whenever he fucks with me which i don't think he would be in awhile.

Opening the door to my house i seen that dinner was on the table but only my plate i must have messed dinner since i was at Styles house for awhile after seeing him break down i kinda wanted to comfort him but then i didn't want to since he was acting like a fucking cocky bitch.

I finally saw him up close though and did enjoy seeing his green eyes and tattoos from his chest to his arms also down his hip bones, which were really sexy. Its weird since the only person i really loved looking at was Perrie but no this Styles kid was also amazingly fine as hell. But nope nothing's gonna change between us, we fucking Hate one another and i know we wouldn't get along after what happened.

I signed and grabbed my plate of food to eat in bed, i did notice though that his house was kinda dirty and looked a little empty with furniture, i wonder if his room is nicer. I guess the way he is, is how he grew up to, i mean i didn't see anyone else at his house seeing that it was quiet and nobody tried to break the fight up.

I ate in silence and looked out my blind only to see nothing but a dark room. I finished eating my chicken dinner and put my plate on my dresser while heading to the restroom to brush my teeth and head to bed seeing that it was getting pretty late. I really didn't mean to hurt him that bad but he fucking stabbed me. 

Harry(POV)

Waking up on the floor to nothing but dry blood on the floor and my hands hurting like hell. I sat up and rubbed my eyes not knowing that i got some of the glass from the vase in my hands, fuck the pain hurts more then it did before.

I looked at the time to see it was 1 in the morning, fuck i was out cold for along time then. I stood on my two shaky legs and walked to the restroom while aching in pain. I turned the knob for the sink on and washed my hands while taking the glass out of my hand and rubbing soap on them.

Squeezing my eyes shut tight while letting a few tears slide down my cheeks, what the fuck why am i crying anyways i never fucking cry, I took my beanie off and threw it on my mattress while walking to my closet, i took out some gloves with the fingers of it cut off, i slid them on and gabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a black tee, putting my beanie back on and some boots, i made my way down stairs and grabbed my leather jacket.

Texting Ed to pick me up since i knew he'd be up this late or early what ever the fuck you wanna call it. I waited outside in the cold air while shivering my balls off and biting my bottom lip.

I looked at the house next to mine were the fucking bitch lives, wow this guy has really got under my skin, I'll just have Gemma clean up the mess when she gets home from Liam's, since she doesn't do shit anyways, speaking of doing something, i wonder if I'm kicked out of school. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Ed honking, fucking twat scared me. I ran to the passenger side and jumped in while putting my seat belt on and looking at Ed while giving him a glare. He started the car and took a glance at me for the first time then gasped.

''Holy fucking hell Harry what happened to you now?''

''Well if you should know i was here minding my own damn business and then fucking that wannabe next door i told you about decided to come over and start a fight inside MY FUCKING HOUSE!!''

''Damn mate and that's why you look all fucked up?''

''Not only that he fucking broke my grandmas vase which was the last straw for me''

I could feel the tears prickle in my eyes, i looked out the window and ignored the fact that Ed was still waiting for my answer.

''Harry how about i take you out tomorrow for a new tat how about that?''

''I don't know i was actually gonna see if i could find a new vase for Gemma to put the ash's in''

''Bro just fuck it sweep that shit up and throw it in a glass cup haha'' 

I looked right at the ginger haired bastard and punched him right in the rib

''OW!!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS THE FOR?!!!''

''Don't fucking call my grandma's ash's shit you shit, but thats actually not a bad idea i should buy a fancy glass cup and put her ash's in''

''That's the spirit champ, um but where should we go since it's like 1 in the fucking morning?''

''Lets cruise around and think about ways to get the Malik bitch to break down and cry like a bitch''

''Sounds like a plan''

We drove around looking at the street lights and watching as drunks left some clubs wobbling their way around the parks and sidewalks, which we would make fun of them and throw shit at them from the window.

I soon thought of a plan that i could get back to malik and I'm gonna make sure it works either it makes him cry or piss's him off more i don't care but I'm gonna make sure he doesn't forget about it.