Chapter 15

Harry(POV)

Wow, i can't believe this is already our third fucking date and everything is going so perfect. I'm here sitting in the car with the man that actually wanted to take me out instead of trying to go for sex first, well actually he kinda did but he never left, seeing that he actually likes me, I looked at his features which were just so beautiful, his stubble on his chin to the earrings in his ears, can't forget that love bite on his thin neck.

God, this guy really is doing something to me which i never expected for him to do. We went from strangers to enemies to actual boyfriends in less then a week or two. I turned my gaze to the side window to watch the little drops of rain start to pour down from the dark clouded sky, i felt something be thrown over my shoulder only making me flinch a little, i looked to the side seeing that zayn had took his jacket off and put it over me since it started to get cold. 

Oh I'm such a fucking dumbarse i forgot my jacket, i looked down at my lap trying to not let my smile over take my whole face, not wanting to look like the joker, this guy makes me feel the girliest thing which is butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats faster then drum.

He turned the music up on the radio, and of course Taylor swift was playing, i looked at zayn while raising an eyebrow, i could see him smirking while reaching under the seat for something, i looked down at his hand that was under the seat, i knew he was trying to hurry, since the light was red. He pulled out a wrapped flat square thing, my eyes scanned it as he handed me the gift.

''You didn't have to.''

He kissed my cheek while driving after the light turned green, i slowly opened the gift only to be met with a white little box, ok hmm, i took the top off and my eyes literally almost popped right out of my skull, there were two tickets to the Green Day concert, oh my god.

''OH MY GOD ZAYN YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO!''

He laughed while i kissed his stubby cheek and held the tickets to my chest while squealing under my breath. God i turned from a bad arse to a spoiled teen girl. 

''Anything for my gorgeous baby''

He smiled while pulling up to the movies and pulling an umbrella out, he got out of the car and ran to the other side while opening my door for me and putting the umbrella over the both of us and kissing my lips softly.

While walking up to the ticket booth and running inside from the rain and the cold air, i looked around, wow I've actually never been to the movies ever since my mum left Gemma and me for some pimp.

We walked up to get our tickets but something else caught zayns eyes, i looked towards what he was looking at until he noticed what i was doing, He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to buy the tickets while he asked for Paranormal activity movie that just came out.

''Ok zayn who were you looking at?'' 

''Nothing baby, just seeing if i thought i saw a old friend but i didn't. It was just some old fool'' 

''Oh well ok then, shall we get snacks?''

He looked over at the snacks and smiled

''Baby you go pick the seats I'll get the snacks and the drinks yea?''

''Uh sure ok, I'm gonna get some good seats to, so you better be able to find me.''

I kissed his lips before making my way to the movie we were gonna watch and made my way in the middle of the seats, seeing that the back was taking but eh who cares, not like were ashamed of making out in front of all these fucking people. I sat down waiting for my babe and for the movie's credits to start.