Chapter 50

Zayn(POV)

 As the voice came out, my eye felt like it was soon to pop out as my other one was already gone, my heart was beating faster then a drum beating, i couldn't focus on how harry was gaping at the person behind me. 

''Well hello zayn, choosing harry over family now huh?''

I choked on my own spit as i tried to turn and look towards the person that put harry and i through so much, the person who was supposed to be there for me when i was hurt, the person that gave birth to me and now was gonna take life away from Harry and I. 

''M-mum, wh-what ar-are you d-doing?''

I tried to hold back my tears as she moved in between harry and i while smiling down at me and taking both my cheeks in her cold palms.

I squeezed my eye shut while trying to block her out of my mind, but i couldn't. She was my mother and was supposed to protect me no matter how much i didn't need it. 

''Zayn, you know i love you. But ever since you started dating this punk over here, he's been in the way of yours and perries relationship. Not even you two but you hardly hang out at the house and when you do, you're always upstairs while fucking your little tattooed boy toy over here in his arse. But don't worry love, he'll be out of the picture and i'll soon have my baby back home and moved to another country.''

She stood straight up while turning to face harry.

''And for you, i hate how you just stole my son right out from under my arm. He was doing so great in school, had his life settled, getting great grades, but now he's out and jobless because of you.''

She pointed her finger against his chest while moving it up to have it nailed down on his collarbone.

''This is why you should die and go to hell were you belong.'' 

''NO MUM PLEASE, LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM GO. I'LL GO HOME WITH YOU AND NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN EVER! I PROMISE MUM, AND WE COULD SPEND TOGETHER AT HOME WHILE NEVER TO BRING UP THE PAST!''

I cried out while giving her one pleading eye. I could tell she was thinking about what i just told her by the way she stopped from touching harry.

''Mum please, i don't know whats gotten into you, but you're acting over secured over me. Think about your daughters, my sisters, the girls your suppose to care for.''

I stared at her smaller figure while she huffed and took out a picture she kept in her purse, a picture of all of us together, maybe she's this way because of my dad. 

''Zaynie, i'm sorry but i can;t live with the fact that my son isn't gonna have babies since he's with some guy but not only just some guy but a boy that has to many tattoos and to much piercings which you knew i was against love. I've always pictured you with some innocent boy if not perrie, but i thought you loved perrie and wanted to marry her?'' 

''Mum, i used to love Perrie, but after i met harry, he's my love mum. I love him so fucking much, he's my happiness and if you can't be happy for me, since i found someone that'll help me through my problems or even make my life worth living for then your one sorry mum.''

She looked liked she was gonna cry but then laughed while wiping at the tears that wanted to fall.

''Zayn, you know i care about your happiness, this is why i'm saving you from this man, he's evil son. He worships the devil and has the devils eyes, haven't you seen?''

I looked over at harry who looked just as confused as me, but i'm actually surprised he stayed quiet this whole time my mum and i were talking.