Chapter 46

Harry(POV)

As i waited for Zayn to be out of my sight and around the corner to look for a new hotel room, which i guess he feels more safer with us next to a police station. I looked down at the laced up pink panties that were right in front of me, i wonder if zayn would love a tattoo bad arse wearing pink laced up thongs.

I groaned while looking down at my cell...Well Gemmas cell, but anyways i make my decision on calling the one person that i know will probably help with zayn's weirdness.

It rang a few times before the voice of a lady answered, which was my time to talk and ask her about his medication.

''Hello, um Mrs. Malik?''

I took a deep breath while i listened for her to answer back, but without answering there was movement in the background.

''Who's this?''

Wow how can she not know my voice when she's heard me a thousand times from moaning and being the smart arse i am towards her and her son. 

''It's me, uh harry styles, your son's um..uh..Boyfriend?''

I heard a door slam while she cried into the phone throwing out these random words and cuss words here and there. 

''OK OK I'M GONNA STAY CALM NOW, BUT PLEASE TELL ME ZAYN'S WITH YOU AND IS OK? PLEASE!''

Wait a second, zayn just fucking told me that his mum knew that he was here with me to spend time. I bit my lip while picking up two pairs of thongs and walking around the other side to see some flavored condoms. 

''Well Mrs. Malik, zayns here and safe, but he told me that he already talked to you about coming and thats why he left the hospital while you talked to the doctors or something like that.''

I picked up some green ones while reading the label which was lemon lime,  never tried this before. Well actually i never even put a condom on zayn before anyways. 

''Well he said nothing to me about going over to Paris with some sleazy fucking freak that only uses him for his money and for fucking sex, now listen here Harold fucking styles. You bring my damn son back and never speak to him again. Because of you, he lost his eye and busted a few veins in his leg.''

''Mrs. Malik, look i'm sorry for everything that happened to him but i swear on my life and his that i'll take great care of him no matter what i-''

Well isn't she just the rudest after all i did let her speak but she can't do the same for me? 

''No! YOU PUT HIM THROUGH ENOUGH, YOU HEAR ME! HE HAS NEVER EVER HAD TO WORRY ABOUT PEOPLE WATCHING HIM OR HURTING HIM, BUT EVER SINCE HE GOT WITH YOU! HE'S BEEN IN SO MUCH DANGER AND LOST THE GIRL THAT HE WAS ABOUT TO MARRY AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY WITH, WAIT ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT! PERRIE IS PREGNANT AND THE LAST MAN SHE SLEPT WITH WAS ZAYN, SO NOW SHE'S CARRYING MY GRAN BABY! HE'S THE FATHER TO PERRIES BABY AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU COULD DO ABOUT IT ARSEHOLE.''

I couldn't take it anymore, i hung up and looked down at the panties that were suppose to make zayn happy, but knowing that he's a father to some bitches child instead of being the father to our soon to be adopted child.

I could feel the hot tears start to well up in my eyes as my hands became a little shaky from so much stress. I can't believe he's a father but then again what if she's lying?

I know his mum hates me and all but would she go this far by making up a lie about having a grandchild by zayn and perrie?

I need to leave and find zayn, we have some stuff to talk about and i really need to let it off my chest right now. I walked up to the counter and paid for the stuff i thought would look sexy on me since zayn loves when i wear tight small thongs.