Chapter 39

Harry(POV)

I covered up my c**k while it lied still in this fucking tight thong, i looked back at the man that's been beating the crap out of zayn for the past 5 minutes. I wanted to help but i couldn't since he had the gun pointed directly at zayns head, i can't lose my zayn not ever, i'm suppose to be his angel with broken wings but no here i am in a damn thong wearing high heels crying like a fucking baby.

''Pl-please leave him alone.''

I mumbled while looking down at the floor that had some blood, but not only anybodies blood but zayns blood. I squeezed my eyes as tight as i can while biting my lip only to taste metal like liquid in my mouth. 

''Leave him alone? If you want me to leave your precious boy toy alone then i expect you to face that fucking wall and stick your arse out since you like to do that while around me.''

I looked up again trying to figure out who this man could be, he sounds so familiar but me being the dumbarse i am, i really don't pay attention to anyone's voice or feelings but mine. But i do now, i changed into someone better after being with zayn, i swear. 

''If i do then you'll leave him alone?''

He laughed while nodding really slow, i backed up against the wall while turning around and putting my palms flat against the white wall and having the side of my face touch the cold wall.

Sticking my arse out i tried to keep in the sobs that wanted to let loose, i could hear zayn's crying from the pain. I wish i was as strong as i use to be and just save him from the danger that was headed towards him but nope i'm just another one of those guys that seem to hit it off looking tough when really i'm weak, you just have to find my weakness which of course is hurting zayn.

''Good boy, now now now no crying Harold. You should be blessed that i'm not hurting zayn anymore but one last hit then i'll have to punish you next.''

I knitted my eyebrows together since i couldn't hear zayn crying but then right when i was about to check up on him there was the loudest scream i've ever heard from him and that scared the shit out of me, just as i was about to turn around and see what happened.

My head was smashed against the wall causing me a throbbing headache and the stitches that were once holding my eyebrow from bleeding was split open and blood rushing down my face and all in my mouth from letting out whimpers of pain.

''I didn't say to fucking move, now look what you made me do!''

He screamed in my ear while i tried to dig my nails into the white wall, but failing when my index finger nail broke. 

''Pl-please St-stop!''

I screamed through the pain trying to push this prick off but feeling the gun pressed against my spine had me stop, i cried while letting him touch me with the cold metal object.

''L-listen w-we could gi-give you mo-money if thats wh-what you want?''

I took a deep breath while biting down on my bloody lip. 

''Silly angel, i don't want your money, i want to know something though?''

He chuckled while moving the gun lower to where it was now on my left arse cheek, sending shivers through my body and squeezing my eye shut only to have a clap smack hard against each of my cheeks but i couldn't focus on the slaps hearing that zayn was still crying.

What did he do to him, to have him in so much pain?

''How on earth did you end up with zayn when i gave you so much? For example these damn angel wings for free, the piercings i've given you for free, but the fact that you haven't done anything to pay me back since i didn't want money i just wanted you but no, you were too good for me huh?''