Chapter 77

Zayn(POV)

As i let harry walk out on me like he always does when he gets mad, i bit down on my lip looking around my room but only for the box that had the shoes i got harry was sitting right there on the floor where it hadn't even been before the argument.

Wow he didn't even put his new boots on before leaving, i chuckled to myself as i shook my head and looking out of the window thinking harry might have just sat in front of his yard.

I do feel bad about the whole Perrie thing and how the baby might even be mine, but hasn't she screwed with other guys as well?

I strolled down the hall pulling my shoes and jacket on in order to find harry since i'm always the one that has to make up for what i did, which i didn't do something horrible this time and not telling him but only being a dick head about it. 

''Wonder where he could be by now?''

I shrugged my sore shoulders from when harry nailed his long polished nails through them, i love rough sex but i love it more when its called 'making love.'

After walking out but not without grabbing my house keys and wallet just in case i take harry out after we get this whole thing settled.I decided on taking my car since harry might be further than i expected him to be.

As i drove down the street, watching every street light go off as the sun started to rise. Fucking hell, where the fuck could this kid be? I groaned while letting my head fall onto the wheel from parking at a stop sign, i know i'm not suppose to park here but damn i need time to think.

As i looked up i seen a tall figure standing by as a car pulled out of a driveway, wait thats not just any tall figure..

That's my baby. I jumped out of the car but not before seeing that man that was once in the nice car hop out and smile up at harry who was staring at him with no emotion on his face. 

''Harry babe you ok?''

I asked while already standing behind him from speed walking, as i wrapped a protective arm around his frozen waist i looked to my side seeing that he was biting his lip while shaking his head.

''Baby you ok?'' 

''Zayn leave me alone ok? And sorry for standing in your way sir, i didn't mean to be a creeper.''

Was all he said before walking off and turning the corner. I looked over at the smirking man who seemed to like what he was seeing since he couldn't take his eyes off of harry after he walked away.

I could tell he had his eyes focused on his arse more than the back of his head at the moment, i cleared my throat to get the pricks attention. 

''May i help you?''

He asked while crossing his arms over his damn chest that looked more puffed out then actual muscle.

''Wait a second, that was your lover wasn't it? Well sorry to say that he just walked away from whatever you did.''

He chuckled while running a hand through his curly dirty blond hair which made me wanna gag since he looked like a fucking desperate arse. 

''First of all you don't know me or whats going on so stay the fuck out of our business dumbarse, and another thing if you even look at my fiance the way you just did when he left, i will make sure you don't see day light again you hear me?''

I was now face to face with the bitch that thought he could just make his way into this neighborhood and act as if he's all bad ass, well guess what that spots already taken.