Chapter 51

Harry(POV)

I put my head down after zayn got quiet, looking down at my thigh that was once pale, looking at my knees that were bruising from the hammer hits. I can't believe i told zayn everything that i've been keeping in, but he needed to know how i had it as a child. Yes i went to get help but i'm better now right?

''Zayn? I'm sorry for getting mad, i'm just scared and i'm in pain. I just wanna go home and have my old life back, were i was actually brave and treated as a king.''

I looked up to see that he was indeed staring back at me but with a blank face, he's kind of looking at me like i'm some dumbarse.

''Zayn i'm not possessed, i'm not. I'm just a troubled person that needs more help than the world can explain.'' 

''And i could help you baby, i've treated you so good....Well besides the whole letter situation. But i promise baby, i promise to protect and love you, i promise to stay by your side whether your moody nor sick. I love you so fucking much that if you leave me then you're killing me inside, and sure you're not a demon but you still control my heart with your love baby.''

I watched as he scooted his chair closer and tried to lean his head on mine which actually worked.

Our foreheads touching and our breath hitting each others dying lips, noses bumping a few seconds here and there. Soon our lips met and my heart started picking up but no not from the pain, just the feeling of having his loving lips on my broken ones.

''Baby, promise me you'll never leave me for anybody or anything?''

He said in between kisses, i sniffed while smiling into the loving kiss i was dying to have. 

''I love you, Zayn Malik and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you babe.''

I kissed his swollen lips once more before backing away and looking into his hazel eye.

''please save me zayn.''

He bit my bottom lip while pulling and letting it fall back in place. 

''I always will my love, always will.''

He chuckled while closing his eyes for more kissing but that was ruined when the door slammed open and then shut real fast. 

''Well well well, what do we have here? Kissing while being punished, i don't like how my boy is making little love kisses with the possessed creep.''

I looked up while watching her move behind zayn and kiss the top of his head. 

''So harry tell me, how do you want this whole thing to end?''

I felt like telling her to fuck off and leave me alone but then again, i think she would actually kill me and then hurt zayn which i can't have that happening. 

''Jay, please just find it in your heart to let me go and i swear that i'll leave you and zayn alone.''

I looked up hoping she'd fall for it but watching her smile grow even wider which looked like the jokers, scared even me. 

''Find it in my heart to let someone like you roaming the streets while we all have to hide in our houses hoping for a chance to live long? Find it in my heart to let my son fuck you all the time while you let your demonish body swallow him up?''

I blanked out while she was talking, ok that was uncalled for, for her to tell me that i was the one swallowing his c**k up. I mean c'mon i fucked him once. So that doesn't mean i'm always bottom right?