Chapter 63

Harry(POV)

I can't help but stare down at my new ring, wow it's so pretty. I smiled down at the ring while biting my lip, how the fuck do i repay zayn for this? I've hurt him more then just pain in the heart, but i tried to kill him for Christ sake.

I looked over at zayn who had his arm wrapped around my shoulder and his eyes trained on the screen. How did i get so fucking lucky? Why has he taken me back after all the things i put him through? 

''Zayn?''

I whispered while bringing my hand up and running my fingers down his jawline to his adams apple. I love the way it bob's up and down when he drinks, or even eats.

Yes it's true, sometimes i love to watch him do things that he wouldn't even know i've had my eyes on. I didn't even know he was staring at me the whole time until he chuckled and kissed my forehead only to leave a wet spot.

''Oh sorry i was to busy staring at how sexy you are.''

I smirked while watching his face turn a little pink, i love making him blush but thats not the reason i needed to talk to him.

''Anyways, i was thinking how about we skip the sex and all, and just hang out you know? Like maybe just cuddle and talk about the secrets we kept from one another when we get home?''

I bit my lip hoping for him to agree.

''I guess we could do that instead, seeing that i don't know a lot about you since you lied about most of it.''

He laughed while squeezing my shoulder and bringing me closer. I rolled my eyes as i looked back down at the shiny black ring that laid wrapped around my finger like it belonged there.

''Oh and babe? How about after the movie we wait until the bridal shop opens for you to try on that dress i've been dying to see you in.''

I gulped while looking towards a smirking zayn, that fucking arse.

''Zayn, you should be fucking happy that i'm going to wear one just for you now shut the hell up and watch the movie before i change my mind yea?''

I slapped his thigh while looking back at the screen only to hear some chuckling coming from my side, great what the hell is he laughing about now?

''Whats so funny that i messed huh?'' 

''Oh nothing, just the fact that seeing you in a dress will help me forgive for what you've tried to do in the past.''

He shrugged while looking back down at the popcorn that was being untouched since after the little food fight we had.

Really is he gonna bring that shit up again? I sat up straight while looking at him with nothing but serious in my eyes, i bit my lip looking around trying to make sure no one was looking at us. 

''Look zayn i said i was sorry and you even said we don't even have to think about the past since we're starting off new. So please stop talking about it and making me feel guilty, cause now i'm getting depressed.''

I moved away from his body while crossing my arms and not even giving him one little look. 

''Baby, ok we're done talking about it, but i'm just saying that maybe you could just wear one at least for me and you know having your hair pulled back just like now but i wanna see you in a pony tail not a headband.''

He kept blabbering while chuckling through half the words.

Ok i'm getting the feeling that if he see's me in a damn dress, he's gonna want me in one at our wedding.