Chapter 55

Zayn(POV)

It has now been 2 weeks since everything happened with Harry and i, it has now been two weeks since harry left me on the ground to die. Here i am in Ireland with Niall, since he did say he'd help me out with buying an apartment down here. I know Harry and I were suppose to live down here together but we're done for good. 

''Hey Niall, you think since we've been out of school for two weeks ever since coming down here. Well not you but me, but anyways.....You think i should start signing in for school now?''

I've been living with Niall for now until i actually have enough money to get my own place. I looked over at Niall who was doing some kind of homework that looked a little to hard for him, but i'm pretty sure i could manage with it. 

''Yea, we need to get you in tomorrow, since my mum's getting a little mad with just you here without doing anything. Maybe get a job or something, but we could just enroll you in the morning yea?''

I groaned thinking about getting a job and school together, thats just to fucking much.

''So how do you like it here so far? I know you've been here for two weeks now but i never got the time to ask you.''

I laughed while shaking my head side to side from his little funny Irish accent. 

''I like it so far, its great. But i wanna know how school's gonna be? Are there sexy looking girls there? Maybe some sexy guys if i can say?''

Dammit i forgot all about my mum living with my sisters all alone without me there to protect them. But i already told my mum that i needed to leave since i can't handle being there anymore.

She did say harry's house was for sale and that his sister was long gone before Harry left to Paris.

''Mate, do you think harry's somewhere here, since he's planned on coming down here with me.'' 

''Don't be stupid zayn, why would harry be here when he knows that you and him are done.''

He laughed while putting his pen down to stand and stretch. He's right, why would i even think about Harry at the moment when all he's done to me was make my life a living hell. 

''Sorry mate, its just everything i'm here for, harry and i had planned. But trust me when i say i'm not here for harry, i'm here because your gonna help me start new.'' 

I gave him a pat on the shoulder while leaving to go out and look around some more. I made it to the sidewalk while checking to see if i had my cell, which i gladly did but as soon as i looked up i seen this nerdy but yet cute guy staring at me with wide eyes.

Hmm i wonder if he's not use to seeing guys like me here? I must say though he's fucking gorgeous, those big glasses, hair slicked to the side, nerdy looking clothes, those eyes sparkle under the sun light, his lips, wait a second he looks way to familiar for my liking.

As i started walking closer, he looked both ways from the sidewalk and then the street, an thats when he ran. What why's he running? As soon as he crossed the street and disappeared inside some music store, i knew were i would find him now.

But first i need a nice cup of coffee since i need to wake up more then i am now. For some reason i feel that i need to get that nerdy guys name and ask him for some dinner. 

Harry(POV)

It had been two weeks since Ed and i made it to Ireland, and here we are in some dressing room trying on some whack arse clothes.

Maybe we could just go out in what we look like now, but then again it'll be hard for me to get into some good school to finish my last year and get a job to leave for a place like japan.