Chapter 43

Zayn(POV)

We walked into the elevator which was filled with a few people, but that didn't really bother me since i was next to my lovely fiance.

I looked over at a smirking Harry who was looking right back at me but from the side of his gorgeous green orbs. I gave him a winning smile while looking down at my hands thinking to myself.

Wow i can't believe after losing an eye and running away from the hospital just to spend a whole week in Pairs with the love of my life and i'm gonna soon be married to this wonderful man. I waited as people left the small elevator and came out late with my young Harold and took a hold of his soft warm hand, the elevator ride wasn't really that long, after the thoughts i had made it a faster ride though. 

''So babe? What do you wanna do once were all settled inside?''

I looked over at the devil himself since he was trying to make me tell him what i wanted. 

''You know what i wanna do.''

I chuckled while watching him slide the card which was a key inside the door and throwing it open for him to fit through with the damn big bags.

He huffed while tossing them to the side and shutting the door behind me closed, he made his way around the small hotel room while admiring every little detail, what i noticed was the fact that he was always so mesmerized in glowing things and sometimes random painted art. 

''Babe, i don't know if i still wanna do it, i mean you're hurt and i know you're in so much pain. So why ride you all crazy if i'm just gonna end up breaking your poor weak body?''

And thats what got me, i hate being called weak. Yea sure i call myself that but thats because i can. I rolled my eye while walking behind the man that was bent over looking through his luggage.

''You can't hurt me more than i am already babe, just let me have my way. Although you said you'd let me since this was apparently your fault.''

I chuckled while he stood straight up and froze from my choice of words i'm guessing. He slowly turned around to face me with such sadness in his eyes.

Oh god don't tell me i actually made him feel guilty?

''Zayn you already know i didn't mean for what happened to actually happen?''

He sat on the closest chair there was while rubbing his eyes only to smear the guy linear he was wearing to the sides of his eyes. 

''No baby, please don't cry i was just playing with you.''

I ran...Well limped up to his shaky body while hugging him tightly towards my pale weak one.

''I love you harry, and i know it wasn't your fault.''

I kissed the side of his head while saying nothing but sweet things through his precious ear.

''If you don't wanna have sex with me then we don't have to, i just wanted to have sex since were in Paris and we haven't really been intimate in awhile, and i get if you don't want to since you know....Um... You were kind of raped.''

I took a deep breath while trying to hold back my anger, this just reminded me about harry being held against the bed being pounded on from behind. 

''It's not that zayn, i really do wanna have sex with you, like so bad. But its just i'm scared i'd hurt you since your already hurt and all.''

I sat closer while stroking his arm softly, i gave him a small smile while licking my bottom lip.

''I really do wanna have sex babe, since we did just get engaged and now your my fiance. I at least wanna fuck the man i'm about to spend the rest of my amazing life with. So c'mon lets make some love and no sex yea?''