Chapter 34

Harry(POV)

I started feeling a little dizzy from blood loss, and the fact that it was still dark out and my head was throbbing from being upside down to long. I looked over to see that Zayn was still trying to keep himself awake, i knew he needed to sleep though since he was the only one trying to move around which probably made him more tired.

I looked back down to wiggle my hips out from the seat belt, once i saw that the seat belt strap was ripping a little, i looked over at the key zayn gave back to me and started to use that as a knife to cut through the damn strap. I looked over at zayn again trying to get his attention but it looked like he was deep in thought, Really your gonna start the thoughts now?

I rolled my eyes only to be met with hurt from the rubbing. My skin was still shivering from the cold but thats the least of my worries right now, i can't believe both our phones are gone. 

''Psst Zayn?''

I whispered while he just stared straight ahead, i could see his head a little slight of pink from being upside down, i wonder how my head looks?

Probably all swollen and red, but right now its no time to think about shit like that when we have more serious problem right in front of us. I could hear some growling, i looked to my left only to see a wolf walking slowly up to the vehicle, my jaw clenched as i held onto my wounded arm, i could feel the skin wanting to fall right off since that damn thing sunk his teeth into my inked skin. I tightened the key while keeping my eyes on that damn twat,

''Zayn?''

I tried calling back at him but this time he just hummed. 

''Harry i don't think we're gonna make it, i'm sorry for trying to be brave and tell you that we'll be fine but i don't think so.''

I watched as he was now crying and trying to hold my hand which i gladly let him take into his bloody one.

''Baby i love you so fucking much an i'm trying to be brave to protect you but all it's doing is hurting you even more, but i swear to god on my life babe that i'm not gonna let nothing else happen.'' 

''Babe we are gonna make it, you know why? Because i'm with the most bravest and smartest person there can ever be in my life, you are what gets me to wake up every morning feeling loved and beautiful. You can brighten anyone's day up with just one look, So babe please don't say we're not gonna get out of this when for a fact i know we are. Remember you said i was your Dark angel with the broken wings on his back?''

I watched as he wiped the tears away from his red eyes and nodded.

''Well guess what babe? This angel isn't gonna let anything happen while we wait for help ok?''

I smiled while trying to keep my tears from falling, i know that we'll get out of this but it takes two to believe in that not just one.

''I love you, Harry. So fucking much that it hurts to even think that some day we'll drift apart. But i'm gonna make this work and i'm gonna help you believe that we'll get away with each other in our arms.''

I squeezed his hand while sniffing. 

''We're never gonna fall apart babe, i have faith in this relationship and faith in us ok?''

I tried to at least help him feel batter since throughout this whole situation he's been helping me. I have been crying and whining the whole time instead of thinking about zayn, which makes me weak and leaving him to think about how to get out of this all on his own.

I looked around and noticed down deep in the woods was the street that led to that one cafe zayn left me at the first time he took me out to the 'Anniversary date' maybe if someone walks through the woods they could find a broken down beat up car just in the middle of a pack of wolves, but then again what i didn't even notice was a dark cave in the back of were we had landed, so this explains the wolves then.