Chapter 31

Harry(POV)

As we entered his house without the pushing and biting he slammed be against the wall and kissed me without any warning. It was sloppy but yet felt so much good with our teeth colliding against each others, i wrapped my arms around his shoulders while biting his tongue and sucking it into my mouth, I'm so horny right now that i could just take him right here right now.

I backed him up against the couch while we both fell on top of it with me to top, fuck yes. I kissed down his neck while leaving open mouth kisses and little love bites.

I could feel his warm hands slipping under my shirt only to make my nipples even harder then they were before, i moaned while kissing his jawline which was sharper then glass, if only it would cut my tongue. I started grinding down on his thigh while i felt my cock leaking through my trousers, fuck he has no idea what he does to me or my leaking hard on.

He grabbed me by my chin and lifted me to face him, i looked at his eyes that were full of lust and love. 

''Lets go to my room baby, i wanna finish what we started a few hours ago.''

He smiled while gently pushing me off of him and grabbing my wrist tugging me to follow him upstairs. I'm so fucking excited, i know were we left off at to, if only i didn't fall asleep but i was just tired and warn out from my day at work.

''Babe is anybody home?''

We stopped so he could lock his bedroom door and started removing his clothes. I looked down to see that i was still wearing mine, i started tugging off my clothes like my life depended on it. 

''No baby their not home why?''

He walked up to me grabbing the back of my head while tugging my hair from the back of my neck, he started biting hard on my neck while i squeezed my eyes shut from the pain and damn i know for a fact that there's gonna at least be a little bit of blood that's gonna wanna try to break through my pale skin. I moaned while trying to tell him what i wanted to, i threw my head back for him to have better access to my sore throbbing bruised neck, i felt him nibble on my adams apple while i grabbed his hips and brought him as close as i can. 

''Well so we could be as loud as we want without worrying about your family hearing us.''

I finally choked out while backing up against the bed and falling onto the soft sheets, his blankets were already thrown on the floor, but why? Did he have someone else here with him? I stopped our actions and put my hand son his chest trying to push him off. He backed away and looked at me with a confused look. 

''What's wrong baby?''

He sat back on his heels while crossing his arms and looking down at our naked bodies. 

''Why is your blanket and sheets all messy? Did you have someone else here with you?''

I got up and scooted off the bed while looking at him trying not to freak out. He laughed while laying his head on the headboard and staring at me with a twinkle in his eyes. God those fucking eyes are so amazing but I'm suppose to act serious right now just in case he was cheating on me.

''Baby why would i ever have someone else when i got the most amazing person in front of me? I would never cheat on you, i love you remember? The stuff is all messy from when you left.''

I felt stupid at this point for accusing him fro something he didn't even do. 

''I'm sorry, i don't know what got into me, i guess I'm just scared that you;d find someone better i guess.''