Chapter 10

Harry(POV)

Hmm Malik sure is acting like a kiss arse. I bet he gave up on getting his arse beat, well shows he's a big pussy. I looked through my closet  to get some clothes ready for tomorrow, since he's gonna be the one paying for everything and shit I'm gonna get the most expensive food on the menu just to be a arsehole.

I stopped by Nick's place and dropped his weed off since i told malik i had to go for a sale, he did seem a little nervous while talking to me for some reason, maybe he likes me since Louis gets nervous talking to me also. After dropping the shit off i made my way home were of course catching Gemma leave on Liams motorcycle with him.

I let out a low chuckle and parked my car. I walked up the steps to unlock the door, after setting everything down and laying in bed naked was all it took to fall asleep. 

Next Morning

I woke up to the sound of thunder outside and something tapping on my window, what the fuck, i looked to the side to see that it was Ed dumbarse.

I got up seeing that i was still naked, who cares its not like he hasn't seen it before, but it is a little chilly from the rain. I made my way to the window slowly opening it while laughing at Ed, he just glared at me while focusing his balance on the ladder by my window. 

''Hurry up dick head!!'' I opened the window laughing while throwing on a beanie.

''What are you doing here anyway?''

''I just needed help for some date at home with that chick i was talking to''

''And you think i would know how to help you?''

''Well yea because you have been with girls right?''

''Nope, not even a date you dumbass, but i can help you fix your hair haha''

''Shut up and just help then''

''Oh i will but what time are you going?''

''Um i told her to be at my house around 6''

''What the fuck mate, you told her to come over? its mostly the man that's suppose to go to the chicks house''

''Fuck, see i'm already fucking up!''

''Don't panic just chill out, its one mistake so what''

''Just please help me get ready then hand me an umbrella so my clothes don't get soaked and my hair doesn't fall onto my face''

''You make no sense right now but its funny''

''Ok let me make myself clear, I HAVE A DATE AND NEED TO LOOK GOOD SO HELP MY ARSE WON'T YOU!''

''Shit mate calm down. i already told you i'll help''

''Thank you shit'' He rolled his eyes and sat on my unmade mattress, well of course its unmade it has no sheet because that's what i use as a blanket. I looked down at my naked figure and back at Ed who was now texting, might as well tell him what i'm doing tonight.

''Hey Ed?''

''Yep?''

''I'm kind of also going out tonight as well''

''Really with who?''

''You know that malik kid?''

''WHAT WHY?''

''Well cause yesterday he wanted to call truths since he's to pussy and weak to finish what he started, so he wants to just get to know one another DUH''