Chapter 67

Zayn(POV)

After i cleaned harry up and wrap him in a body bag i kept, yea i know..How the fuck did harry not see it? Well it's because i told him i use this thing for all my stuff, but really i knew i'd need this someday.

I love him but i hate him at the same time, now that he's gone i could finally live in a world without worrying so much of him leaving me or even finding someone else. But shit, where the fuck do i put his body?

How do i get him out of here in the damn body bag without anyone noticing? I groaned while punching the wall with my own bare fist, i looked everywhere but harry and his lifeless body. 

''What the fuck am i gonna do with you?''

I looked down seeing that him and his pale body laying there on the bed, with only his face sticking out from the bag. I moved closer to his face as i brought my hand up to fix his headband and kiss the top of his cold head.

''You're beautiful no matter what harry, i love you and i hate you but in all one i need you. Which is why i'm gonna keep you at my place in the attic, i know you're thinking that Niall might find you but trust me baby he won't. I'll take really good care of you and you don't even have to worry about starving since you're dead anyways.''

I chuckled while picking him up bridal style, while walking to the living room and setting him on the couch for a little break. I could hear keys dangling from outside the apartment and right away i knew who it was.

I looked down at harry's dead body and picked him up while running to his room. While putting him on the bed and pulling the covers over him i looked back at his door and seen that Ed had got back from where ever he was, i watched as he walked by harry's room while looking down at his phone smiling. 

''Hey mate, where have you been?''

I asked while walking out of harry's room but shutting the door before actually walking all the way out.

''I thought you had a job?''

He started laughing while shaking his head. 

''Nope, just quit since i'm gonna start selling again, i think i have the easiest and the best job ever. Wait a second aren't you and harry suppose to be at work?''

I looked at the time seeing that it was hours after i had choked harry and murdered his arse, while biting down on my lip thinking back at how he had pleading eyes for me to stop, his shaky hands that tried to push me off, those lips that were once pink are now blue, these dimples that would show are now gone, his skin that shined with tan was now milky white, the sex that was great was just boring and lifeless.

''You ok there mate?''

I looked up to see that he was waving his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. 

''Uh no we took the day off since harry got sick, he's at the doctors right now. I'm just waiting for him to call since i have to pick him up, i did get a text saying he only had the flu but he should be fine.''

I shrugged while looking back at harry's door, ok good thing Ed doesn't just barge in like he owns the place. 

''Huh Harry getting sick? But he's never really liked the doctors, and especially going by himself.''

I watched as Ed looked back down at his cell while biting his bottom lip.

''You think i should text him and see if he wants all three of us to go out for something to eat?''

I bit down on my tongue, this guy is getting on my fucking nerves already.

''No we should just leave him alone and wait for his text ok? I'm pretty sure he's going to be all grouchy anyways since he feels like crap.''