Chapter 48

Harry(POV)

As i sat patiently waiting for what zayn had in the box, he started reading a letter that he got inside which means its probably from his mum again. I started tapping my foot on the ground while looking around the room for something to do or maybe just look at. I turned back only to see an angry zayn. 

''Babe you ok?''

I got up slowly waiting for him to respond but he said nothing, he just crumpled the paper up and threw it to the side while looking inside the package and pulling out a knife. 

''So you think this is all a joke huh harry? You think the letters, the fake rape, and my fucking eye is all just a joke?''

Ok now i'm fucking confused, what did the fucking letter say now?

''Baby, what are you talking about? I don't think anythings a joke.''

I tried to defend but he laughed while throwing the sharp looking knife in his hand side to side, i could feel myself start to shake from fear. Why the fuck has he been acting so fucking crazy? His mum really is doing something to this poor guys head and that's not even funny.

''You know, its pretty funny how you think i'm so fucking stupid when you know for a fact that i'm just as smart as you are babe, or should i even be calling you that since your just out to kill me huh?''

He raised his voice while walking closer to me while i was up against the arm of the couch trying to back away from him some more. 

''Zayn, what the fuck is wrong with you? Like seriously, i'm the one that's trying to help you out here, i just let you fuck me zayn. Yet here you are blaming me for something i didn't even do.''

I slowly got up and walked closer to where his body was standing.

''And besides why would i write a damn letter when i could just tell you how i really feel huh? And why would i write a fucking letter when i just got my arse beat not even three hours ago? You told me you would never lay a finger on me ever again and here you are, going to stab me this time.''

I brought my hand up to caress his cheek while he looked down at the new looking knife that was mailed to him. He looked up and took a deep breath, within a heart beat i felt something sharp dig into my stomach, as i gaped i looked down to see the knife sticking out from were it was dug into my flesh.

''Z-zayn?''

I squeezed his shoulders trying to hold myself up but he chuckled while pushing me down to the floor to were i was now lying on my back. Looking up at the man that i once thought loved me and would be by my side through everything. 

''You are the murderer, i know you are. My family told me about you but no. My dumbarse had to believe everything you would tell me from day one.''

He circled my numb body while looking down at my watery eyes, i let out so many tears lately but none as bad as these ones, i felt so much pain, i felt like my head was going to explode, my stomach was screaming for help, i picked my hands up from my sides and placed them on the knife that had its handle sticking out.

I looked to my bloody robe and seen that zayn was now on his knees crawling between my shaky white thighs. 

''Za-zayn wh-what a-are you doi-doing?''

I choked out while i could taste the blood that was soon coming from my mouth and to the sides of my head while i squeezed my eyes shut hoping for zayn to get a hold of himself.

''Shh its ok baby, i'm gonna make sure we have our last time together before i bury your lying trader arse in a hole.''

I gulped while choking on the blood, my life has been so perfect with him but not before these letters from this one person that ruined everything.