Chapter 27

Zayn(POV)

I took a deep breath while moving closer to the door and sitting across from it while peeking my head under the stall and giving the crying harry a small smile, i backed up and laid my head on the wall behind me.

C'mon zayn think, i knew i should have came up with something to say since harry was gonna be hard to talk to. I closed my eyes while thinking about something smart and nice to say, i really couldn't think straight since i finally have harry across from me but instead he's in a damn fucking stall not coming out to talk to me like at all.

I never told anyone else about our sex or the dick sucking he did, cause deep down inside i have feeling for him. I stood up while leaning my head against the stall door that he was hiding behind, C'mon zayn you can do this, do it for harry.

I put my palms flat on the door while getting ready to talk, i know my speech won't be all so good since i never tried to get someone back, but harry's different. 

''Listen Harry, i know I've fucked up so fucking bad and I'm so sorry for it. I know that planning on hurting you was a mistake since i knew the real you, you were this sweet, sexy, and great guy. I fucked it all up by trying to get my revenge on you and trying to be better then you, but in all honestly i can never be better then you. You are the most amazing and beautiful person i have ever met, i know the i said i was dating Perrie while screwing you but it's not the same with Perrie, its more like every time i kiss her i think about your lips, your in my dreams, when i lay down i could only picture you next to me in bed, when i shower i imagine you with me, and every time someone mentions you my heart beats faster then it should.''

It was getting harder to breath.

''Harry i am truly sorry i never had feelings like this for anyone, shit i never even met a guy amazing as you. You make me smile and laugh, i don't know how stupid i was to just leave you like that instead of just really being with you on a real date and real love. I do love you harry more then the words can describe, more then sex can show, more then anything and anyone in this damn forgiven world.''

I couldn't keep up with my own words but I tried my best.

''You complete me harry, you have the other side of my heart in your hands, I know this speech sucks babe but I'm sorry that your the first person in my whole life that has ever gotten a speech like this. I can't stay away from you harry, i tried to forget about you but its so fucking hard to move on with a stupid plan i did myself. I can't believe i risked a good relationship just for pay back, so please please please give me a chance and take me back for us. I will do anything and i mean anything to have my Hazza back, i will jump off a roof for you, i will eat dog shit for you, i will kiss your feet everyday of my life if i have to. Just please come out and tell me that you forgive me and give us another chance baby please.''

I wanted to see his face, to feel his lips pressed up against mine forever.

''I know that this won't help but i bought you some roses and a CD full of songs that i chose to rip from a computer and put together myself. And that letter you put in the leather jacket you got me, i read it and it was just amazing babe, i loved it, every time i would feel lonely and look at my bed were we actually almost had our first time together i would take the letter out and read it over and over again. I just want you harry and only you, i want you to be mine, i wanna show you the world, i wanna take you to Paris, Italy, Rome, and France. I want to show you real love and how it feels. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life harry and nobody else.'' 

I haven't even realized i was crying until i choked back a sob. I heard a click of the stall door and it opened slowly revealing a crying harry, who ran into my arms sobbing. I held him tight making sure we never break apart again.