Chapter 13

Harry(POV)

I woke up hearing rain hit the top of my house, didn't know it was gonna rain, i got up checking my phone for the time which was 3 in the morning damn. Might as well get up and check on Gemma since yesterday i almost slapped her again. I got up and threw a robe on since i sleep naked, I'm not gonna throw on some clothes just to check on my sister.

I peaked inside her room making sure if she was asleep i wouldn't wake her up which she was just sitting in bed with her lamp on and a book in her lap, hmm i should go apologize but she started it so why should i. I mean c'mon i'm always the right one here and everyone else is just plane out wrong, I rolled my eyes and opened her door up more while walking in slowly, she looked up and looked back down at her book,

''Gem?''

''What harry?''

I moved closer while sitting on the other side of the bed looking at her with pleading eyes for forgiveness. ''I'm sorry that i got mad at you the other day'' She put her book on the nightstand and looked at me with a sad look, she reached her hands to place them on my cheeks, i moved into her touch while closing my eyes and enjoying my sisters love. 

''Harry i'm sorry to say this but i think you have anger problems''

I snapped my eyes open staring straight at her scared ones. 

''What the fuck makes you think that huh!?''

I watched as she dropped her hands on her lap and started to move away while i moved closer. 

''Harry i'm sorry but it's just you get mad at anyone who tries to help you or you even hit people that are just caring for you'' 

''LIES! ALL FUCKING LIES BITCH! MAYBE YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEMS HERE GEMMA NOT ME, YOU STUPID WHORE!''

I spat at her while standing up and slapping her hard against the cheek, watching her fall to the floor screaming for me to stop and saying sorry didn't have me stop at all, i grabbed her my her hair and throw her against the wall while punching her in the nose and watching the blood drip from her nose down to her opened mouth.

I looked down to see the blood was now landing on my hands as i was choking her against the wall, i huffed at her while dropping her back to her own two legs while she fell on her knees crying like she's dying, What  ever bitch, i went back to my room slamming the door.

I grabbed my cell to text Ed to pick me up and take me to his home made gym he has in his basement. I threw on some jeans and a headband while looking for a random tee, i threw on my running shoes and went down stairs still hearing Gemma crying her eyes out like a fucking baby, oh c'mon and grow up stop fucking crying, there's no need to cry over a little blood and a bruise she deserved.

I waited outside but then thoughts came back to my mind from that date with Zayn which brought a small smile to my face, well and the fact that i just sucked him off. I saw Ed's headlights and jumped up in joy, shit anytime i need him he's here to pick me up even when he's to tired to do anything he still manages to get me. I smiled at him while he smiled back lazily. 

''I hope i didn't bug you while telling you to pick me up''

''Oh no don't sweat it mate you didn't i was just chilling with Nick and smoking some good arse blunts''

''Oh well ok then''

We drove in silent and finally made it to Ed's which i jumped out of the car while he parked, We made it to his Basement and saw all the weights that were there. Yea awhile back Ed and i decided to make a gym since some people actually come to work out and that gives us more of a chance to sale out crap here.