Chapter 3

Harry(POV)

As i opened the door to my class room which i guess i was a few minutes late which i could give two shits about. I looked down the desk while the other students looked away, at least they know their place.

I did notice that someone else was sitting in the back of the class where i mostly stay by myself, interesting.

I sat down at my desk while plopping my feet on the wood and hands behind my head, while looking to the side where the new kid was sitting.

I noticed he was looking at me. I started giving him the most dirtiest looks i can to show him not to fuck with me. Although he did seem like a bad boy also but who knows, maybe he's just fake at trying to be someone he isn't.

As i look at the wall for the time which class has only been in session for 10 minutes. I started crumpling up paper balls and throwing them at some nerds in the front while they just took the hits in back of their heads, pussies. I picked up another one and threw it at the new boy which he looked at me with hatred in his eyes, All i did was smirk and throw one straight to his forehead while laughing but then all of a sudden he tackled me to the floor while pinning me down with one hand and using his other to punch me, but luckily i know how i move my head from punch's as i dodged them and having him hit the floor, i pushed his light arse off and picked him up by the shirt while slamming him against the nearest wall and punching him in the the stomach while he headbutted me in the nose.

My eyes started to get a little blurry which was a first for someone to aim at my precious nose. Before the fight could get anymore violent the teacher broke it up by getting between and grabbing both our shirts while dragging us out of his class. I couldn't control to break the glares i was sending this punk arse new boy. 

Zayn(POV)

I couldn't take him throwing shit at me so i just had to show him who the boss was and not to fuck around with me. After the whole fight, i was pretty happy that i at least got a hit on him since he was dodging those others from when i had him pinned to the floor which he must really know how to fight. Shit i don't give a fuck I'll kick his arse anytime. We ended up in the front office while the principal was yelling at some girl that was smoking in the back of the school. I looked over at the so called bad ass and seen that he was looking down while smirking to himself, wow what a fucking crack head. As i waited for the trouble to start he finally spoke.

''You know next time you ever try to touch me again, I'm gonna really kill your bitch arse''

''What the fuck, you fucking threw shit at me so I'm gonna of course kick some arse so be prepared if you think you're gonna fucking hurt someone think twice fucking prick.''

''You do know, nobody fucks with me at school and now i have to show you who the boss is at this school so don't make me tell you twice, twat.''

''Like I'm scared of a crack head smoking bitch that thinks he's all so scary just because you pick on some kids smaller than you doesn't mean you can boss someone around like me''

''Haha like you? Which is a pussy, right?''

''Ok you know what, i haven't done shit to you and you know nothing about me prick so back the fuck up''

And with that he stood up with a fucking butterfly knife in his hand, WHAT THE FUCK this guy is seriously crazy.

I stood up trying to block myself from him trying to stab me which I'm pretty sure he wouldn't since i knew a lot of kids that would try to look scary but never do anything when they take a weapon out.

But without thinking and to much in my thoughts he tried to actually stab me but was tackled by one of the security guards that were in the office, i couldn't even think straight of what was happening but then the crazy twat started laughing on the floor while holding out the knife that was FAKE! I didn't notice that i was shaking till he started mocking me by shaking and fake crying, that's it i didn't even think twice before i jumped on top of him and started punching him but messed most of them but happily got a straight punch in the left eye.

He was trying to punch back but was to late since the security guard that was checking his phone pulled me off and put me against the wall while the twat on the floor was holding his left eye throwing cuss words at me trying to sound all cool.

Well looks like this school should know that there's a new bad boy here and not to fuck with me. It had been 2 hours and we were still in the office and the principal had talked to us, we had to stay silent and wait till school was over so he could lead us to our lockers to get our crap and to the detention room. Wow, just fucking perfect i have a detention on my first day of school because of this dick head.

Harry(POV)

This motherfucker better pray to be put into a new school since I'm gonna make his life a living hell while he's here.

I looked at the clock in the office and seen we had an hour left of being here before we get to get our stuff outta the locker. I can't believe i got another detention and this time it was for fighting an actual fist fight with the new wannabe bad boy.

I waited while day dreaming about were Gemma could be and if she even knows that I'm in trouble, shit I'm surprised they hadn't even kicked me out right now for having a fake weapon which could have cause the new prick a heart attack. But instead i get two weeks of detention just perfect.

Hearing the bell ring and watching through the glass window as students made their way out of the front doors of the school and to the buses half of them to their own cars. I signed and put my head in my hands while shaking my legs till they got tired. 

''Alright Mr.styles and Mr. Malik, I'm gonna have to have a guard take you to your lockers and get your stuff then head to the detention room and remember be good and things won't go down hill for the both of you, especially you Styles.''

I smirked at him while sitting up and picking up my jacket. We were walking on each side of the guard while he stared straight ahead paying no attention to the glares i was giving the quiff boy. He looked at me and rolled his eyes which made me snicker, since when the fuck did he become so sassy?

''Look Mr. Malik, if you even dare look at me then there's gonna be a whole heat of trouble got it new boy?''

''Fuck off before i show you who the real bad boy is around here''

With that i dodged at him while wrapping my hands around his thin neck and choking him while kneeing him in the stomach.

''Who the fuck's the bad boy now bitch!''

I started slamming him against some lockers while they dented while the guard tried to take my hands away from his neck which i only tightened and smiled while banging his head against the locker even harder.

Feeling his neck loosen from my hands was upsetting since i wanted to scare this kid shitless but being carried over a strong shoulder was also embarrassing seeing that the guard had already took me off of the bitch. I could see the new kid gasping for air as he was holding onto his neck like it was broken which i should have done.

I was put down kind of harshly if you ask me, then he ran over to the new prick and helped him to his feet talking to him, i noticed that there were a few students watching as they saw me look at them they looked away whispering to one another about how i could have killed the new kid. Which was perfect since now they have more reasons to be scared of me.