Chapter 37

Zayn(POV)

While making my way to the living room, i spotted the one person i needed to talk to, which of course was my mum. I silently walked right beside her while giving her a small peck on her cheek and telling her how much i love her. 

''Mum you know i love you right?''

She turned her whole body completely around to avoid any contact with me, well that hurts to not have anything to do with your mum when all you wanna do is talk. But then again i did say so much mean shit to her a couple hours ago before Niall came here. I still need to talk to Niall but i'll do that once i get my new phone and harry's. 

''What do you want now zayn?''

She huffed while waiting for her water to boil for the tea. She thinks just cause i give her kisses and act like a real son that i actually want something, well actually i do need something right now, but that doesn't mean i do that all the fucking time. 

''Mum i was wondering if i could borrow your car for a few hours, just so i could get my new cell and buy some stuff?''

She looked right into my eyes while her's were trying to burn mine out. I gulped while looking down at her, for some reason even though she's small and skinny, she still scares the living crap out of me. 

''And why should i let you? Since you did say all those nasty words to me not to long ago today?''

She poured some of the hot tea into a coffee mug while walking to the counter and placing it on a napkin that was set out for mugs. 

''Mum please, look i'm sorry ok? i don't what got me to be such a little arsehole, but trust me when i say that i'm really sorry mum, so please may i borrow your car.''

I moved closer while giving her pleading eyes, i know she can't resist the eyes. She huffed while digging in her purse and taking our her pink car key.

''Thank you mum, love you and i'll be back soon.''

With that i ran out the door, still thinking to myself about talking to my mum about harry living with us. While jumping inside my mum's girly white car, the thoughts of that damn letter came back in mind. What if it is real though?

I know i told harry that i wouldn't worry about it but really i do, since it did say something about hurting the both of us. How can harry not fucking see that it's a threat letter and not some sick joke played by someone that we may or may not know? God i have such an idiot boyfriend, but yet i love him so fucking much it hurts to not think about leaving him. 

I would rather die then to actually break up with the man i want to marry in the future, i should get him a promise ring since Perries was actually fake silver but maybe i should get our names engraved into the ring.

I shook my head trying to focus on my driving instead of getting to distracted, I parked the car while entering the store.

Maybe i could wait on getting a cell and get harry something special. Something was also off about him, i mean yea Perrie and i had 69 before but thats because i thought i was in love with her, but now that i know my true feelings, i need to show them more towards harry and stop making him think that i'm still having feelings for Perrie.

I looked around in the store for some huge teddy bears, which i saw the perfect one, It was Big and white with a heart in his hands and the words

'Will you marry me'

Ok maybe i shouldn't get this one, i don't want him thinking i'm moving to fast and i really wanna take him somewhere special to propose. I looked over it again and shrugged while picking it up and putting it gently inside of a cart that i got when i walked in, i walked up to the counter where they were selling rings of all kinds.