Chapter 56

Zayn(POV)

On my way for a cup of coffee, yea i know its already almost night outside since the sun was going down but let me say the walk was about 45 minutes and my legs are killing me.

I looked over at a coffee shop that held a big red 'Closed' sign, while groaning and turning on my feet, and started my journey back to Nialls place, but first maybe i should make a quick stop at the music store. Maybe i could even see if this little nerd is up for a date since i need to get harry out of my head and start dating other people, Oh and did i mention that Perrie is having someones else's baby?

Yea well she got pregnant from a guy named Joey and now their together and happy. I looked down at my cell to see niall texted me, oh great whats he gonna do, bitch at me about not coming back hoe on time? 

Piggy boy: Hey where the hell are you mate? You ok?

Zayn: I'm fine, like i said i was gonna get coffee but it looks like their closed

Piggy boy: Oh i forgot to tell you that they've been closed for 3 years already

Zayn: And you couldn't fucking tell me this before i left or even a shitty arse text?

Piggy boy: Well cause i just remember now

Fucking dumbarse pig, i turned my phone off not even replying back since he already pissed me off.

But what i didn't notice was that i was already walking and up close to the Music store that's called 'Music away' Hmm well i guess i could take a look and maybe if that guy is still in there.

For some reason he just seems so shy and well he looked so much like harry did except this guy was well you know nerdy. As crossed the street while taking a deep breath and walking into the warm store.

Having the bell ding above my head and heads turn, which i caught the glance of the man in the black rimmed glasses. I watched as he turned his head and faced the other side of the room while talking to some hippie looking lad, that guys looks fucking weird.

I shrugged while walking around the small store and keeping my eyes on the lad with the gelled back hair, damn he looked to good for someone to dress with such ugliness. Well time to talk to him and have some fun while doing so, i walked up to the counter where there were some nice looking bongs. Wait a second, why the fuck is a nerd doing in here then?

I mean i get why the ugly looking hippie is in here but the nerd really? 

''Hey, i was wondering if i could take a look of the blue and black bong right there?''

I pointed at a normal looking bong that looked really cheap, but hey anything to get the guys attention right? He looked over at me then quickly looked down to what i was pointing at, he soon took out some keys that must have gone to the locks on the stupid glass door for the bongs.

I watched his movement but something just wasn't right. He took the small bong out while sliding it across the counter towards me and quickly retrieving his hand away from were he almost touched mine. Maybe he's way to shy to be working in a place like this.

''So tell me about this lovely bong?''

I looked up to see that he was looking down at his hands, those hands....They seem so familiar.

''Uh um its just a bong.''

Well his voice was a little scratchy, but i guess i could work with that. I chuckled why picking it up and looking through the glass only to see that he was looking back at me with a scared look on his face.