Chapter 35

Zayn(POV)

After the cab had dropped us off at my place, the only thing i can't get out of my head is the fact the someone would actually follow us just to kill me. I mean why me? Do i know this person? Have i ever hurt this someone?

Then it hit me, PERRIE! It could have been her, since she was all pissed off the i dumped her for Harry, or maybe when she walked in on us fucking. My mind is all bubbled with stress and confusion, why would anyone wanna do something to someone that hasn't done nothing wrong?

This is all to much for me to handle right now, my car is ruined, harry almost was murdered by a damn wolf, that stupid phone call, and now the suspense on who this murdered could be. I groaned while rubbing at my temple, now my mum's gonna kill me if she finds out what happened to my car but then she'd probably leave kisses from being alive and not all so broken.

I looked over at harry who was just sitting on my bed looking through the laptop, since i told him to do schooling online and quit his job, he actually listened. 

''Babe?''

Harry looked up to meet with my eyes, i slowly walked over to were he was laying on his stomach with the laptop in front of him and his feet in the air, kinda like a girl when their talking on the phone with their friends.

''I'm sorry if i'm acting weird, but it's just all so confusing about what happened a few hours ago you know?''

I watched as he sat up and put both his soft big hands on my stubby cheeks.

''Its alright babe, i think we're both a little confused at the moment but don't worry we'll find out who this dick was and how come it happened ok?''

I nodded while looking down at his not so chapped lips, i licked my lips while moving a little closer to capture those plump girl lips onto mine. 

''I love you, harry.''

Was the last thing i said before attacking his lips with mine. It was so perfect yet rough, all my worries ran straight down the gutter, kissing harry was like  medication to get rid of all stress. Thats when i knew i just had to ask harry something and hopefully i don't make myself look to needy for what i want.

''Baby.''

I backed away from the kiss while grabbing both his hands, he licked his swollen lips while giving me a humming sound.

''Look you know how much you made me feel more alive and loved but i really want all this to last forever babe. I know we only been together for less than a week but you take all my troubles away, i think thats why you were meant to have those dark angel wings on your back. You saved me, harry. You saved me from going insane, you saved me from staying with that lying whore Perrie and you also made me realize what real love really is. I can't dream of losing you or even thinking that you might want to leave me, but trust me when i say this babe but some day i want to marry you and die together knowing that we'll meet each other in another place full of love.''

I brought my hands down to his thin waist and gave his neck open mouth kisses. He threw his head back while bringing his tattooed fingers through my hair and pulling at the roots, throwing moans here and there.

''Ahh babe, stop you're making me horny.''

He moaned while trying to grind down on my thigh, i pulled away while admiring the purple bruise that was right below his jawline.

''Fuck me.''

He smirked while getting up and removing his clothes, worth me doing the same. We were now under the blankets giving hot kisses and sweaty bodies colliding.