Chapter 40

Harry(POV)

As i waited in one of the hospital rooms just to get checked for any diseases, i couldn't get my mind off of zayn and his pain. I blame myself one hundred percent for what had happened today and now zayn doesn't even want to talk better yet look at me. The doctor finally came in while holding a clip board and smiling down at me while i was wearing a stupid hospital gown. 

''Well Mr.Styles, you seem to be clean from any disease there could possibly be, just consider yourself lucky and very grateful.''

I thanked him before thinking about zayn, then it hit me. 

''Um excuse me? Doctor may i go see Zayn Malik?''

He cocked his head to the side while biting his lip, it looks like he's to deep into his own thoughts. He snapped his fingers while giving me a small smile and a pair of hospital pants and a shirt, well ok this must mean i have to wear them to keep clean from viruses entering zayn's room.

''After you're done changing just come out and i'll be right at the counter in front of your room ok?''

I nodded while hopping of the bed and watching him leave that way i could change and rush to zayn's side, i bet he's scared without me by his side and possibly in pain. After i was fully dressed and looking like a nurse, i made my way out and followed the doctor down the hall were the lights were dimmed and the rooms were full with patients.

I hate hospitals, they make me feel like i'm going to die in one some day from my stupidity. We stopped at a door that looked like it had never been open, i took a deep breath while looking to my side only to see the doctor looking through some papers then signing,

''Ok kiddo you ready?'' 

I let a shaky breath out this time while shaking a little, i nodded while biting my lip a little to hard for my liking. Once we entered, my eyes literally started to fog up from tears and my mouth went dry right away. I felt so guilty and stupid for having zayn involved in everything i put him though. But its love right? He stuck with me because he loves me right?

I walked slowly up to his bed only to see more wires attached to his arm, his leg wrapped and his left side of the head wrapped, probably to keep away the dirt from his eye socket.

I knew his eye wouldn't make it, seeing that it was literally split in half when the knife was attached to it. The doctor had already left to give us some privacy but the weird thing was, zayn was up but he wasn't even taking a glance at me.

He was just holding a TV remote and switching channels really fast which was kind of freaking me out. 

''Babe? Are you feeling ok?''

No answer, i bit my lip while looking around for a chair, once i spotted one i dragged it closer to zayns bed and took a seat only to look back up and being stared at with one eye. I gulped while looking back at him, giving him a small smile. He huffed while turning the tv off and throwing the remote to the side and turning his whole head to face me.

''Um,,,,, You ok babe?'' 

''DOES IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE I'M OK HARRY! I LOST MY FUCKING EYE, I CAN'T FUCKING FEEL MY LEG RIGHT NOW, MY HEAD HURTS, I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I STUCK AROUND ONLY TO END UP BEING FUCKED IN THE ARSE! BETTER YET LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE NOT HURT BUT THE ONLY THING YOU REALLY GOT WAS DRY RAPE WOOOPTIE DOOOO!!! I'M FUCKING DONE HARRY, I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, EVER! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER COME BACK I'M GONNA CALL PERRIE UP AND GET HER BACK SINCE SHE ACTUALLY KEPT ME OUT OF TROUBLE INSTEAD OF BRINGING ME IN IT!''

I was already covering my face crying my eyes out while he screamed but what made me cry even harder was the fact that he wasn't over perrie. 

''Za-zayn lo-look i'm so-orry pl-pleae don-don't do this, w-we been th-through so mu-much together an-and that ju-just mak-makes us st-stronger.''