Chapter 75

Zayn(POV)

I waited for harry to fall asleep safe in my arms as i looked at my window that had the perfect white moon behind it, sometimes i wish i could go back in time and fix everything i had done to harry.

I know he forgave me a ton but i just want to be the best man he had ever had in his life, he's worth more than to be yelled at or even smacked around without him even striking back.

But that's whats special about harry, he changed for me just to keep me close to him but really i would never leave his side. 

''You asleep baby doll?''

I needed to know if he was sleeping or if he was awake so i could make my way to the closet for the gift i had gotten him, i know i have the biggest issue with everything like when i told him about regretting the proposal but i really don't, i was just angry with him and my mum.

Again why was i mad at him in the first place? I shrugged while slipping my arm out from under him and slowly getting off the bed.

''Well i hope you like what i got you baby.''

I whispered in his ear while kissing the back of his neck, i really needed this wrapped but since i didn't have time to get this whole gift box decorated.

Pulling the box out from my closet i looked over at the sleeping figure that was cuddled with my blankets....Well our blankets now.

I regret nothing and i pray to god that everything will work out with this wedding since i want it to be the best day of his entire life. 

''Zayn what are you doing up?''

I quickly made eye contact with harry as he looked more beautiful when the moon light hit his face, making it glow and looking even more sexy with bed head.

''I thought you wanted to lay down with me? Do you not feel comfortable with this going on since nobody knows we're together?''

I bit back a groan as i remembered what i said about not telling anyone since i was a bit embarrassed to be seen with another man.

I walked up to the bed while getting on my knees and looking into his glossy green eyes.

''Please zayn just tell me what's wrong and i could help by doing whatever it is you want.''

He wiped away at his eyes looking in every direction except for mine. 

''You need to calm down baby, i was just getting the gift i got you awhile back but couldn't find the right time to give it to you and besides i couldn't wait a whole two weeks to give you this at our wedding now could i?''

He looked at me with so much happiness and excitement.

''So we're still getting married zayn?''

He choked out while letting a few tears fall free from his gloomy eyes, hopefully those are happy tears.

''Zayn i love you so fucking much it hurts me to think we're not gonna be together.''

He threw his arms around my neck while kissing my cheek multiple times, now i can't say i don't like his kisses but i really want him to see whats in the box. 

''Just open the box princess, i want you to see what i got you.''

I bit my lip hoping for him to like whats inside, but wait of course he's gonna like it anyways. I watched as he took the box from my hands as he placed it on the bed from where he was sitting, he slowly pulled the top off as his smile grew wider.