Chapter 73

Zayn(POV)

The car ride was silent since harry didn't want to talk about the whole friendship thing with perrie, but really i wanted to finish talking about it since i felt bad for telling him i still had little feelings for her but its more like a friend thing.

I would never choose Perrie over harry at all, i love him more then i love myself even. I thought about the way he looked when he saw the messages from Perrie and i and yea i would be hurt to if someone was texting harry that he had sex with or use to have a thing at least but wait....He did have sex with Ed and they still talk.

I stopped the car for the second time, looking at harry who was now asleep made me want to just bang his head against the window and yell at him for judging me about perrie when he had sex with his best mate.

''Harry? Harry?''

I shook him by his shoulder while watching him shoot up from where he was sleeping and looking around.

Probably thinking we were home already, i took a deep breath while getting his attention but this time he rolled his green shiny eyes and placed his head back on the fogged up window.

''Harry you're getting mad at me because i talked to Perrie and use to have a thing with her but yet here we are thinking i'm the bad guy when you had sex with Ed your mate.''

I took another breath since that all came out at once. He shot up from where he had his head placed and looked me dead in the eye, now i wish i really had left him and went with perrie to Hawaii just to get away from this death glare he's giving me. 

''I fucking said drop it and everything was going well, so now you wanna bring old shit up after you were the one that used me in the first fucking place with the whole make me fall in love with you so you could tell niall all about the fucking prank you did on me. Well guess what, i said we're done talking about this so just shut the fuck up and drive, i'm not in the mood for another bitch argument.''

I watched as he let loose all his anger and punched the headboard of my car while placing his hands on his lap. 

''First of all don't get all angry at me for getting back at you, you started the whole fight from when i barely moved here so grow the fuck up and live the life you want, second of all don't ever hit my car like that again just because you're angry with me, its not your property to be getting like this anyways.''

I huffed while turning the engine back on and driving the rest of the way with nothing but heavy breathing and the cold air coming in from the cracks of the windows, i could see from the side of my eye that harry was indeed crying which made me a tad bad.

''ok baby look, i know your tired and stressed out but so am i. All i wanna do is take you home and tuck you in under the warm blankets to were you look like my baby ok?''

He bit his lip while spilling the tears out of his eyes. 

''I just want everything to be the way they use to were you would treat me like a princess, your princess at least.''

I smiled at the boy that once argued about being the man in this relationship but really he's my baby, my princess, my bottom, and most certainly the girl in this whole thing.

''I just want you told hold me and tell me everything i messed while being put to sleep.''

I watched as he wiped his face free from the wet tears that must have caused him to shiver,  i reached for the heater and as i was about to touch it he stopped me with his pale hand.

''I want you to keep me warm by making love to me, not some heater.''

''That i can do my princess.''