Chapter 65

Harry(POV)

As i walked down the alley, i was close to having my hand on the knob of the smoke shop but something else caught my eyes. Right there next to the shop was a nice little clothes store that held really beautiful clothes in the front window.

I looked back down at the knob that i was now gripping, well i guess i could come back here afterwards. While walking inside the small store and being greeted by some Chinese lady, i couldn't help but give her a smile that made it seem as if i was trying to be polite. 

''Sorry sir but we don't allow your kind.''

She stood in front of me while crossing her arms and giving me a deadly look. What the fuck, my kind?

''We don't like fags is what i'm trying to say.''

I gritted my teeth while bawling up my fist, did she really just say something like that?

''Look mam, i'm only here to check out some clothes not come up in here and gay up the place.''

I had to bite down on my tongue just to hold back the curse words that wanted to slip from my potty mouth.

''So if you don't mind i do have money and i am interested in looking at that shirt.''

I slowly brought my hand up only to point at a black button up shirt that looked really nice. She laughed while shaking her head side to side, making me want to just punch that smirk off her fucking face. 

''I say get out, so leave fag boy.''

She turned around while calling someone that wasn't even in this whole conversation but watching as a huge fat Chinese man come out from what seemed the back room, i gulped while looking him up and down. 

''We have a problem here?''

He asked while stepping in front of her and looking down at me, since he was indeed taller and kind of scarier then i looked.

''I said do we have a problem here.''

He growled while picking me up by my shirt and slamming be against a near by wall that was mostly made from brick, i squeezed my eyes shut while shaking my head really fast that my neck started to feel pain.

''Say it punk ass.''

I swallowed the lump in my throat as i tried to speak but as soon as i opened my mouth he had roughly threw me to the ground only to put his big arse foot on my chest keeping me down.

''L-look man i-i ju-just wanted to lo-look arou-around f-for a sh-shirt.''

I choked out feeling the air being pushed out by force. I could hear them laughing while he released away from me and backing away, i sat up putting a hand over my chest. 

''Get out before i beat the fuck out of your scrawny bitch ass.''

I picked myself up and ran out of the door hearing the dinging sound, i ran back towards the alley while sliding down on one of the brick walls.

Feeling weak and out of breather, my life has changed so fucking much after i got with zayn. He made me so weak and such a stupid girl, i bit my lip feeling the skin break.

I sat here quietly just nibbling on my lip while tasting the blood swoosh around in my mouth and swallowing for at least something to fill my needs of liquids.

I looked down at my cell seeing that it was now 5 in the afternoon and this morning was the last time zayn and i talked since the whole argument shit happened. I looked down seeing that zayn had texted me, i guess i was to busy being man handled by that guy to not even notice the buzzing noise in my pocket.