Chapter 53

Zayn(POV)

I couldn't open my eye for some reason, my head was pounding, my body was aching, my memories from what happened caught up to me and that's when i shot from the bed i was sleeping in and making me look around for any sigh of this just being a real fucked up dream. I could see that it was a white room but i knew this wasn't a hospital, this....this was a hotel room.

Judging by the texture of the white paint and the coffee table that laid in the middle of the living room, ok who ever put me here could've at least closed the bedroom door since i could see a figure sitting on the couch.

''Excuse me, who's in there?''

I groaned, feeling the pain in my ribs and the side of my leg was just killing me. Shit i'm even shocked to be alive right after that nasty fall, but wait... I didn't fall from a really high height though, but it still fucking hurt like a bitch.

''Hello, who the fuck is in there and why the fuck am i here instead of a real hospital?''

I slowly sat up some more but fell back knowing that there is no need for me to keep feeling this horrible pain. Soon enough there was the sounds of heels clicking, i looked up to see that it was indeed my upset looking mum. 

''Zayn, i told you sweetie that he was the devils child, but yet you still happen to have sex with him right before trying to escape, i knew something wasn't right with him and his head but you could never listen to me huh?''

She sat down at the edge of the bed while rubbing my foot, i huffed while trying to move my sore leg away from her since i don't even want her or anyone else touching me at the moment.

''Don't touch me, and what the fuck was that all about anyways? You could have sat us both down instead of kidnapping and hurting him. I mean yea i'm so fucking pissed off with him betraying me but who knows, maybe he betrayed me because of you guys.''

I pointed my finger at her while giving her the dirtiest look i can. 

''Zayn, i'm sorry but you should have known from the beginning that he was different an-''

I'm tired of hearing her talk about how harry is and how his looks are to cocky and whack, but that's harry and what he likes. 

''MUM SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! HE'S BEAUTIFUL THE WAY HE IS AND THE MOST GORGEOUS PERSON I HAVE EVER DATED IN MY DAMN PATHETIC LIFE, YEA HE TRIED TO KILL ME AND LEAVE ME THERE TO FREEZE BUT HE WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE OTHER HALF OF MY BROKEN HEART! AND I WILL FIND HIM AND BITCH THE NIGHT AWAY ABOUT HOW HE JUST PLAYED ME AND WHY? BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS MY FUCKING PROBLEM AND I WANT YOU TO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT, AND IF YOU DON'T THEN DON'T BOTHER WITH BEING IN MY LIFE AS WELL.'' 

I huffed while throwing my head back down on soft white pillow. I know harry was evil but i thought i could change his ways with love and sex, i knew after finding out about his life that he would be fragile but what he did to me was by far the worse anyone could ever do to anybody.

And that's why when i find him i'm gonna hurt him and cause him the same pain he just put me through.

Harry(POV)

I opened my eyes as Ed stopped the car only to put some gas in, good thing were at a stop. It'll give me time to check the map out for some new places to go to and crash since i can't stay here in Paris with zayn' mum or whatever looking for me.

I got out of the vehicle while stretching and looking down at the upside down map that was once all nicely straight, but now its all crumpled from me sitting on it. 

''Hey haz, you want anything from the store? I'm just gonna run in real fast and grab me some chips and a soda.''

I laughed while shaking my head side to side, honestly i'm not even hungry but wait i am a little thirsty.