Chapter 59

Harry(POV)

I woke up to the sound of someone slightly knocking on my bedroom door, Great what the fuck does Ed want now? I shot up from where i was sleeping which was on the edge of my bed. How the fuck did i end up right here? I

shrugged while stretching my limbs out and dragging my feet along the carpeted floor, pulling the door open was a struggling Ed who was quickly pulling his wig on and trying to put his trousers on at the same time. 

''What the fuck is up with you?''

I laughed while crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against my door frame but without answering he turned me towards the bedroom window that faces the side of the street. I looked out and my eyes widened at the sight.

Zayn was outside holding what looked like 10 roses. What the fuck is he doing here? I looked over at Ed who was already dressed all messy, i ran to my bathroom to grab my stuff and quickly dress before Zayn even came close to knocking.

''If he knocks Ed, just let him in and tell him i'm in the bathroom getting ready.''

I rushed all the words out as i looked up at the time, what the actual fuck! It's 7 in the fucking morning and i don't need to be at work till 10, i groaned while banging my head on the bathroom door.

''Alright mate, i'm just gonna clean up real fast before he actually knocks.''

With that he ran straight for the next room to clean up the place. Oh god, what the fuck have i gotten myself into? Maybe i should have just said no.

I grabbed some makeup to cover up the little holes on my face and the turtle neck i wore yesterday. Pulling all the things that i needed on and doing my hair was about 10 minutes wasted as the door opened only about 7 minutes ago, which means Zayn in now in my apartment.

Wait a second, i hope Ed hid everything that would trigger zayn to think it was actually me. I quickly pulled my glasses on and slipped my shiny brown shoes on while running out of the room in a dash.

There standing by the entrance of my apartment door was zayn and his stupid bad boy look, how the fuck am i suppose to feel good about myself trying to kill him? I took a deep breath while putting a fake smile....Wait no i can't smile, he said i looked like an ex of his so there's no need to smile to show more of myself to him. 

''Hey i thought we both agreed to meet up after work?''

I asked while walking past him to make sure the door wasn't locked only if he found out i was actually his Harry then i could make a quick escape for it. 

''Well i just kind of wanted to drop these off for you and see how you are on this bright early morning.''

I looked outside seeing that there was nothing bright about a fucking morning, but right now i have to play the part of Marcel and not grouchy bad arse harry.

I laughed and took the roses from his soft hands and made my way to the kitchen where i kept most of y plastic cups. 

''Sorry if i don't have a vase, but i didn't expect any flowers. So i hope you don't mind me putting them in a cup for now.''

I bit my lip trying to hold back a smile, while he watched me for a few seconds before answering.

''Is it wrong for me to think that you look even more like my ex now? I'm sorry it's just i keep thinking about him more and more, and how i want to just hurt him so fucking bad.''

He gripped his leather jacket that he was now holding while i watched his knuckles change from the nice tan to the pale white.

''I just can't believe he would screw me over so fucking bad like this.''