Chapter 19

Harry(POV)

Well that quick fuck made everything better, But fuck here i am again bottoming out when I'm suppose to top, dammit! I looked at the time to see it was already 8, hmm maybe i should get ready for work and then head off.

I went up stairs looking for some working clothes that'll cover up my tattoos and maybe not show my harden nipples in the cold, which is why I'm standing right in front of a tan sweater, well maybe the apron will help.

I threw off my black jumper and the rest of my clothes for a quick shower. After taking a quick shower and getting dressed with the same skinny jeans and boots, i threw on the tan sweater, oh this is pretty comfortable if i may say.

I glanced at my cell, well time for the first day of work. Running down stairs while jumping off the last stepped i rammed into someone that was also trying to go up the steps. The body flew to the floor while letting out a little whimper, Fuck i knew who it was by hearing her to. 

''Gemma i'm so sorry!''

I picked her up by her arms and hugged her tight while she stayed limp

''Its fine haz. Where are you going?''

She backed up looking me up and down while i was wearing the apron smiling down at her. 

''I GOT A JOB!''

I yelled while jumping up and down like a little kid waiting for a treat, Her eyes grew wide while her mouth dropped open. 

''OH MY GOD HAZ THATS GREAT BUT WHERE?!''

She had a huge smile on her face while crossing her arms over her chest.

''Well don't laugh but I'm working at the bakery now''

I put my head down while staring at my worn out boots

''That's great harry, I'm so proud of my baby brother''

She jumped up while throwing her arms around my neck kissing my cheek. I smiled while snaking my arms tightly around her small waist, and putting my chin on top of her head.

''Yea thanks, and now we'll have a nicer place to live in and some food, better furniture and a new vase for grandma.''

I looked down at her while she had tears in her eyes, i brought my thumb up to wipe them away while kissing her cheek.

''And another thing is um, i'm sorry for hurting you Gem i really am i just hate when you tell me what to do or tell me i have an anger issue when i know i don't''

I watched as she backed away looking down at her hands, and sniffing away her runny nose.

''Haz baby, you know for a fact you have anger issues your just in denial sweetie.''

I could feel my teeth clench inside my mouth and my fist balling up while my nails dug into my palms, since i like my nails a little long i could feel them tearing some of my skin. I took a deep breath then took a step towards her while leaning down face to face with her while glaring into her watery eyes.

''Listen Gemma, you don't know fucking nothing about my issues so stay the fuck out of them understand?''

I grabbed her arms while digging my nails into her pale skin, she whimpered while letting tears fall down her flushed red cheeks. I let go of her skinny arms and stood up to straighten my outfit while making my way to the door but not before turning back.

''And don't ever say i have an anger issue or I'm not gonna go so easy on you next time''

With that i left the house making my way to my old looking crappy car. Jumping in and driving to the Bakery, my excitement came back and my smile grew while seeing the building right in front of me, God now i feel bad for Gemma since all she's trying to do is help me, but i don't need help I'm perfectly normal.