Chapter 69

Harry(POV)

I woke up looking around the unknown room, wow what the fuck happened? This hangover seemed nothing like the others i've had before, i slowly sat up feeling pain shoot from my neck to the top of my head.

I flinched while bringing my hand up to rub at the small bump that was already formed. What the fuck actually happened?

Then it came to, I'm at Riley's and what i saw before fainting was zayn and only zayn. 

''Morning sunshine.''

I looked behind the couch seeing Riley standing by a brown wooden door that looked more fancy then my whole apartment.

''You kind of fainted on me last night before even talking more about yourself sweetie.''

He chuckled while making his way in front of me and kneeling down only to look into my eyes that were now wide awake from his icy blue ones.

''Yea, i think i just needed more sleep or something like that.''

I shrugged while giving him a nervous chuckle, i looked down at my hands that were nicely placed on my lap.

I looked back up seeing that Riley was even closer then i thought he would be, giving him a real smile and bringing my hands up to cup his nice smooth cheeks.

''So morning Greek god, what do you wanna do?''

I asked while slowly leaning in for a kiss, which caused him to pull back and stand above me. 

''How about we go out to breakfast my gorgeous green eyed boy. Then maybe after that we could come back here while i let you choose out of my clothes what you would like to wear.''

I started laughing while wrapping my arms around his shoulders, but only after standing. 

''So are you trying to say i'm not allowed to go back to my place to get my stuff? And are you also saying you want me to stay another night?''

I smirked while looking up at his pink face, I gently placed my kiss upon his needy ones as i kissed him with so much lust.

''I'm trying to say even though we only know little about each other but would you go on this lovely date with me, you know maybe be more then what we wanted to be last night?''

I bit my lip thinking about zayn, then how he came to me about saying he was gonna be here for me. But what if that was just a dream from falling and hitting my head?

''I mean thats if you'd like to, cause i really want to since your just gorgeous and your personality is just so interesting.''

I couldn't help but chuckle at the way he looked so nervous, wow this guy really does want me huh?

''Well i guess we could try this little US thing out right?''

I smiled up at him while turning my head only to see that his curtains were open, huh when did he open those?

''Did you open those?''

I pointed at his window while moving away from his confused looking figure. 

''Hmm that's weird, i never even touched that window, or even been on that side of the room yet.''

I bit my lip thinking about maybe i opened it when i was sleep walking, but wait since when the fuck do i sleep walk? I slowly nodded my head while feeling some cold breeze by my ear as if someone was trying to whisper to me.

I quickly turned on my heel only to cause me to stumble and land in Riley's arms.

''Whoa you ok there pretty boy?''