Chapter 14

Harry(POV)

''Well Ed, i need to start heading home'' I grabbed my sweater and keys walking up stairs from his basement, with him following me.

''What for what?'' He kept following me till we made it outside.

''Well unlike you i have another date with my boyfriend, so i need a shower and to find clothes for the movies and then sale before i go, that way i at least have some money in my pocket.''

I threw my shirt over my head and smiled at the red headed man frowning.

''Oh stop the sadness and take me home''

We drove in silence as i kept thinking about what this date is going to be like, i wonder if he has anything else planned after the movies, i know he wants to do the dirty  but i don't think i wanna get that far just yet.

While stopping in front of my house and looking at how the yard was all dead and no lights were on inside, i guess Gemma went out again with Liam. I waved Ed bye and went to unlock the house door, after walking inside and seeing that the place was a little clean.well at least Gemma did her job like i told her to.

I went up stairs to find something to wear to the movies only to find a white tee with dark blue skinny jeans and my brown boots, well this will have to do since I'm always wearing something that's black maybe this'll change my style appearance. I looked through my dresser for my brown headband which of course i found on my floor by the nightstand.

Oh yeah, i remember throwing it there when i jumped on my old mattress. I took my phone out to text zayn while running a hot shower, waiting for the water to get warm i started to text my cheeky boyfriend.

Harry: Hey i'm home just gonna jump in the shower and get dressed then i guess we could hang out at my place before going to the movies, if your cool with that?

As i waited for his text back which wasn't soon, i looked around in the restroom seeing that it was dirty, you know i really need to get a job if i wanna have a better house and healthy one to for Gemma and I. I love my sister to death but sometimes she could really get under my skin and it makes me so fucking mad.

Yeah she's older and more mature but that doesn't mean she could treat me like a baby and then tell me to get a fucking job like what the fuck or even thinking she thinks i have anger issues. I think i would know if i was an angry person. My phone vibrated which means a new text, yes probably from zayn.

Zayn: Yea baby sure i'll be over there let me get ready right now and just text me back when your all done looking fine for daddy

Harry: hahaha you... daddy... haha no

Zayn: We'll see who you calling daddy later baby

Harry: i think its funny how you think you'll be top lol

Zayn: thats because i will sweet cheeks

Harry: yea sure thing babe, keep dreaming, but i'm gonna jump in the shower right now and i'll text you when i'm done

Zayn: alright 

 I smiled while reading his last text, i don't know but for some reason he makes me smile and laugh at the stupid shit he says or does. I put my phone by the sink while jumping in the warm water while letting it hit my skin, i threw my head back thinking about how zayn would look while i thrust-ed inside of him, oh god he would look like a fucking god, making me feel all hot inside and wanting to wreck him.

I grabbed my cock and started to jerk myself off while thinking about zayn and his plump lips and those fucking eyes, i couldn't stop thinking about how he would look while I'm between his legs squeezing his thighs and watching as my cock went in and out of his tight arse.