Chapter 76

Harry(POV)

I had been awake after zayn and i made love but thinking about it, he was right about us fighting a lot and not having at least one romantic date. Wait we have had the best days at some points, he just hates to admit what is right.

I turned in his arms as i seen his one good eye shut, yea he's asleep now but why was he faking it earlier?

Was he waiting for me to fall asleep so he could do something like leave and never come back? He says he wants to marry me and have babies but than he tells me other things like regretting how we are. 

As i closed my eyes to fall back into my dreams which were just pitch black since i haven't dreamed about anything after waking up from that three week coma, there was a soft knock on the door which is telling me that someone must need to talk.

I got up after pulling some of zayns sweats over my naked legs and arse, walking a little limp was the worse since he went in dry causing me to wince at every step i took.

I know i should have been use to it seeing that we fucked in the car without really prepping. I took a deep breath after stubbing my toe against zayn's desk hoping to stay on my feet from the pain in my pinky toe. 

''Damn that fucking hurt like a bitch.''

I looked down seeing that it was now red and throbbing a little but maybe i'm just being over dramatic but it still fucking hurt. I shrugged after waiting awhile but the knocking on the door that was once soft became a bit harder.

I pulled the door open only to be met with another pair of similar hazel eyes as zayn, which was his mum of course. 

''Sorry to disturb you guys but i have to go to work early today and zayn's sisters won't be home for another two weeks, they're spending the night at their grandmas.''

I bit my lip while looking into her sad eyes, was she still upset about what happened earlier?

''Wait a second harry, what happened to your nose sweetheart?''

I quickly turned my head making sure she stopped looking at my swollen purple nose which was kind of hard to hide since it was the only bruising...well besides the bruising under my eye as well. 

''Nothing i just fell when zayn and i were fucking and bumped my nose on his dresser.''

I looked over my shoulder seeing that he was still sleeping like the sweet little man he was. He hits me but thats because he loves me to much to think about leaving right? Isn't that what he said earlier while we were fucking or what? 

''Harry i know he hit you, i'm not stupid. Everyone knows he has this anger problem but please if you need anything i-''

I cut her off by chuckling and leaning against the door frame that was next to where i was standing. 

''He's not the only one with anger issues Mrs. Malik, he just needs help and thats what i'm here for since he helped me out. He changed me for the better and now i'm gonna help him with his problems no matter how many hits it takes or breakups, but i love him with all my heart and it's gonna work. Now have a good day at work and i'll make sure to tell zayn about his sisters.'' 

I gently closed the door while locking it so she wouldn't barge in from me getting the last words, but as soon as the door shut and clicked letting her know on the other side that it was locked, i could hear the clicking from her boots that she wears to work walk away. 

''What are you doing out of bed?''

I turned to zayn as he sat up rubbing his eye, i couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked. He looked like a little boy that's just waking up to get ready for school or maybe open up some presents for Christmas. I made my way to the bed where zayn had moved the blankets in order for me to squeeze in next to him and cuddle.