Chapter 60

Zayn(POV)

As i watched him plead for forgiveness and trying to look for ways to get out, i smirked looking down at his weak frame.

I knew from the start that i wasn't just thinking i saw harry, when i went to the costume store and asked the lady if there were two men that came into her store looking all tatted up and wearing what seemed as bad boy looks, she actually gave me the names of the two.

Which to my liking had actually been Harry and Ed, this is why i'm actually here early instead of waiting for tonight. When i got here in the beginning, i noticed Ed looking a little nervous, to where he looked as if he was about to pass out.

That's when i told him that i knew it was him and Harry and if he didn't leave then i'd kill the both at the same time with my bare hands. I snapped from my thoughts when i seen that harry was actually trying to get up and make a run for it, but i wasn't having none of that. 

''And where the fuck do you think you're going?!''

I grabbed a handful of his gelled back hair and yanked him back to the wall where a few things fell from being hung up.

''You're gonna listen to what i have to say, and you're gonna listen good.''

I said in his ear while he had his two shaky hands on my chest trying to push me away from his face.

''I've been looking everywhere for you, and now that i found you i'm gonna hurt you to the point to where there's no walking.''

I brought my fist up while laying a good one on the right of his eye causing the fake glass in the glasses to shatter and getting caught in his skin under his eye, maybe that shit should have attached itself inside his green eye.

''ZAYN STOP!''

He screamed while pushing me off and removing the glasses that were now ruined, i could see the pieces of glass sticking out from around his eye, seeing the bruising already forming from me punching him as well.

''I'm fucking sick and tired of you striking me and having to do nothing about it. So you wanna start off as how we were bring it then you fucking prick.''

I was taken back by his tone as he charged at me, striking me with a punch in the lip and falling to the hard floor with a thump. I looked up to see that he was removing the pieces of glass from his face and throwing them to the side, he took off his shirt and threw it anywhere i wouldn't remember.

''Get up scared little shit.''

He got into a fighting stance as i got up and licked the blood from my lips, really he's gonna fight me? 

''Well well well, finally you fight back after what.....2 months we were together and never hitting back? You know for a second i had thought you gone soft on me.''

I laughed while taking my shirt off and putting it nicely on his couch that will soon be covered in blood.

''Let's do this twat.''

I waited as he gulped and then he started the hits, one to my good eye, other to my gut, and damn i haven't felt so many hits so fast in a long time. 

''You...Fucking...Prick.''

He would throw words out hit after hit, i knew i should have been attacking back but he's a fucking fast hitter, which was causing me to have so much confusion.

I finally tackled him to the ground and pinned his arms above his head while seeing the sweat that was running down his face, he looked so tired and weak right now.